Where will we finish this season?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Paul B

Where will we finish this season?

Post by Paul B » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:08 pm

After another poor performance from the Tractor Boys today, where do you honestly think we will finish at the end of the season.

Please vote with what you really believe, not what you want to believe.

blue boy

Post by blue boy » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:14 pm

i cant see us in the top 2 i think it will be out of WBA,Narwich and Sheffield but we will get in the play offs but thats to hard to predict.

chris

Re: Where will we finish this season?

Post by chris » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:17 am

We CAN make top two, but realistically I'm starting to think we'll finish 4th.

But as I said we can still do it and I hope we can get 3 points next week and start a good run.

freeblue

Post by freeblue » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:04 pm

I bet on us finishing in the top two so I will stick with it until it is impossible. Long way to go yet.

ITFC10

Post by ITFC10 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:41 pm

This is a Tough one there is a long way to go to the End of the Season, and there is a lot of tough games left, i think to be honest that Ipswich will finish in a Playoff positon and i cant really see us finishing in the Top Two

The Top Two will Be Norwich and WBA

But you never know Football can be a Funny Sport!

:D