PL interview

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Kerry Blue

PL interview

Post by Kerry Blue » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Very good interview from PL today for anyone who missed it, I'm very happy with him as our manager and I'm now confident he will keep us up.⚽

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p06s9l6n

derick_ipsw

Re: PL interview

Post by derick_ipsw » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:44 pm

The more I listen to PL the more I believe we will get out of the situation we are in. He has definitely got something about him that would make you want to play for him.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Exactly the same for me Derick, he has been fantastic in everything he has said and done so far for me, the exciting thing is that should he manage to keep us up what could we achieve next season with him still here, early days but a exciting thought.

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:02 pm

PL really has been a breath of fresh air. That he has invigorated the whole club so quickly is amazing and even should we be unfortunate enough to be relegated (I don't think we will) I hope he will stay.

What a difference to the disaster of Hurst and the gloom, apathy and arrogance of McCarthy.

The future looks bright.