Bart is a f lucking liability

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Bart is a f lucking liability

Post by hallamblue » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 pm

Now Barts reflex save enigma has ceased to show, his glaring ineptitude at basic goalkeeping is laid bare for all to see. He is utter crap. Sell him in January and play Gerken.

Spence and Knudsen should also never pull in a first team shirt again , and I’d sell Knudsen ,( although he actually chased and looked interested tonight - amazing what contract talks can do to a player’s form isn’t it!!)).... for whatever we can get for him. Spence, I doubt we could give him away. Bring back Emmanuel, and play him and Kenlock . They can do little worse than these supposed senior players IMo.

But make no mistake, Town are effectively down after tonight’s utter collapse by the defence. There’s no way we will make up the growing* gap at the bottom ...which could be as much as 12 points after we’ve played Forest and Stoke. To wait for the Jan window, was / is IMO a big mistake and one that will now cost us dearly.

I just hope we can keep hold onto Lambert next season. With our academy players we could potentially have a god season with a couple of older heads amongst them.

ipswichtownNo1

Re: Bart is a f lucking liability

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:07 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 pm
Now Barts reflex save enigma has ceased to show, his glaring ineptitude at basic goalkeeping is laid bare for all to see. He is utter crap. Sell him in January and play Gerken.

Spence and Knudsen should also never pull in a first team shirt again , and I’d sell Knudsen ,( although he actually chased and looked interested tonight - amazing what contract talks can do to a player’s form isn’t it!!)).... for whatever we can get for him. Spence, I doubt we could give him away. Bring back Emmanuel, and play him and Kenlock . They can do little worse than these supposed senior players IMo.

But make no mistake, Town are effectively down after tonight’s utter collapse by the defence. There’s no way we will make up the growing* gap at the bottom ...which could be as much as 12 points after we’ve played Forest and Stoke. To wait for the Jan window, was / is IMO a big mistake and one that will now cost us dearly.

I just hope we can keep hold onto Lambert next season. With our academy players we could potentially have a god season with a couple of older heads amongst them.
Then why not play them now and have a good season this term, obviously they are not as good as we all think. Agree with emmanuel, always thought he looked good and kenlock also

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:44 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 pm

We can’t get loan players back before January.... unless in exceptional circumstances ( all three parties agree, I think). Drinan is different because he played for a non-league team and can be recalled at any time. Lambert has to work with he has for now.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:28 am

It is not just his mistakes its his distribution as well, he needs dropping end of.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:38 pm

I agree Derick, catching, punching, kicking, commanding his box, talking to the defence, it goes on. Been that way for a long long time.