Queens Park Rangers vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Can we get more points?

Q.P.R. Win
29%
Town Win
29%
Draw
43%

Total votes: 14

Magicmark

Re: Queens Park Rangers vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Magicmark » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:53 am

No not seen anyone one here suggesting it yet.QPR have been a bit of a boggy team for us over the years,I know half my bloody family support to them & like to rub it in,hope we beat them next time but not with this current squad.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:12 pm

I hate their ground and the whole match day experience at Shepherd Bush. Not a nice place to visit for an away fan.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Recall some incident there maybe eight, nine years back, don't remember all the details only there was discussion on the pages about (our) fans who traveled. You know, people spat at maybe or some opposition number taking it upon themselves to be threatening or cause concern. Some level of animosity for whatever reason although say again not sure how it came about.

Magicmark

Post by Magicmark » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:00 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:12 pm
I hate their ground and the whole match day experience at Shepherd Bush. Not a nice place to visit for an away fan.
Yeah nowhere to drink for away fans & they have lots of twatty fans to, next time you go,call them the Chelsea rent boys,they luv it lol