Season ticket renewal ?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply

Will you renew your season ticket ?

Yes: I always will do, whatever division
5
29%
Yes: I am a new ST holder
2
12%
No: I’ve had enough now
4
24%
No: I’m a Town fan in exile (abroad)
6
35%
No: Not until Evans sells up
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 17

User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Season ticket renewal ?

Post by hallamblue » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:38 pm

I’ve just renewed my ST.... what will you do?

User avatar
nicscreamer
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: In front of my computer
Contact:

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by nicscreamer » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:38 pm

Got mine and my boys sorted this morning.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16471
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by marko69 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:39 pm

Is sweaty sock-land abroad, Hallam? :D

Great thread by the way. Will be interesting to see the results.

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11578
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Charnwood » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:43 pm

Town fan in exile for me.

🏌️‍♂️🏖🍻🍷🌞🥂🍾🏌️‍♂️

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20296
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Bluemike » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:46 pm

Typically the one who voted "no I've had enough now" says nothing, makes me think it's bull.

I voted will renew whatever league we are in, couldn't bring myself not to.

User avatar
Andym
Posts: 3869
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Mid Suffolk

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Andym » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 pm

I assume they renew automatically still? I get the old man discount back again next season. I'll be renewing.

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11578
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Charnwood » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:57 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:46 pm
Typically the one who voted "no I've had enough now" says nothing, makes me think it's bull.

I voted will renew whatever league we are in, couldn't bring myself not to.


Are “visitors” allowed to vote ?

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20296
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Bluemike » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Good question Andy !!

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20296
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Bluemike » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:10 pm

Andym wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 pm
I assume they renew automatically still? I get the old man discount back again next season. I'll be renewing.
Nice one Andy, yes they do renew automatically on the DD system, still gotta have that beer mate

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16471
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by marko69 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:43 pm
🏌️‍♂️🏖🍻🍷🌞🥂🍾🏌️‍♂️
All that ^^^^ in between shots, Charnwood? :D

User avatar
Andym
Posts: 3869
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Mid Suffolk

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Andym » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:10 pm
Andym wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 pm
I assume they renew automatically still? I get the old man discount back again next season. I'll be renewing.
Nice one Andy, yes they do renew automatically on the DD system, still gotta have that beer mate
Yes we will. I've been a bit preoccupied. Managed to get to the match yesterday which (I think!) was a bonus after an operation on Wednesday.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20296
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Bluemike » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:45 pm

Sorry to hear that, hope all is well with you now.

User avatar
BLUEBLOOD
Posts: 2065
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:43 pm

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:53 pm

Sorry just cancelled my ST I missed quite a few due to work does not make financial sense to have one .
Will try to get as many home games as I can .

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20296
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Bluemike » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:56 pm

You don't have to apologise to anyone mate, if it ain't worth it then it ain't worth it.

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 7049
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Shed on tour » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:03 pm

Renewed and the reduction in price from last year can go towards my first visit to Spotland stadium. :lol:

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11578
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Charnwood » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:25 pm

Shed on tour wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:03 pm
Renewed and the reduction in price from last year can go towards my first visit to Spotland stadium. :lol:

Now the Crown Oil Arena.

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 7049
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Shed on tour » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:25 pm
Shed on tour wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:03 pm
Renewed and the reduction in price from last year can go towards my first visit to Spotland stadium. :lol:

Now the Crown Oil Arena.
Yep I saw that it been renamed. With a name like that sounds like we might have reached the promised land after all! :lol:

User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by hallamblue » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:52 pm

marko69 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:39 pm
Is sweaty sock-land abroad, Hallam? :D

Great thread by the way. Will be interesting to see the results.
Ha ha well it is kinda isn’t it marko .... it’s too far to travel to games for you really , although me n Mike have often said we’d love to meet up with you one day ( before you ..,, or me
“ croaks” lol)!!!

User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by hallamblue » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:54 pm

BLUEBLOOD wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:53 pm
Sorry just cancelled my ST I missed quite a few due to work does not make financial sense to have one .
Will try to get as many home games as I can .
Yours still a Town fan BB... you follow the Town however you can munchkin . It’s no less valid.

Marvinbay1973
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 am

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Marvinbay1973 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:40 pm

I won't be renewing as I have never had a Season ticket but it has never stopped me going to home matches :wink:

User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by hallamblue » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:43 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:38 pm
I’ve just renewed my ST.... what will you do?
Just looked on FB Town page and from today’s Sales we have sold 7,818 ST’s ( of the target 14,000 ).

Not bad guys !!!

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-new ... post408145

Blue Wilf
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Blue Wilf » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:23 am

Mine and my daughters renew automatically via DD and for the sake of £35ish a month I think its a good investment. I would have renewed if it went up to be honest as its just something in my life that I like to do. I also want to do a few more away games next season - as long as work travel does not get in the way of play! COYB's!

ipswichtownNo1
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:41 am

Bluemike wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:46 pm
Typically the one who voted "no I've had enough now" says nothing, makes me think it's bull.

I voted will renew whatever league we are in, couldn't bring myself not to.
I voted this also, mainly because theres not one option to say " cant make every match so no point getting a seadon ticket"

User avatar
bluejacko
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:48 pm

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by bluejacko » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:13 am

Not sure yet decision day on House in NI! :?

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11578
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by Charnwood » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:20 pm

bluejacko wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:13 am
Not sure yet decision day on House in NI! :?
A house is probably a better investment but the footie more fun.... (hopefully!)

User avatar
bluejacko
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:48 pm

Re: Season ticket renewal ?

Post by bluejacko » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:42 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:20 pm
bluejacko wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:13 am
Not sure yet decision day on House in NI! :?
A house is probably a better investment but the footie more fun.... (hopefully!)
Best of both worlds house won’t be ready till the new year! Tkt renewal on 🙂

Post Reply