Ipswich Town vs Leeds United Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Last One .................... Mercifully

Town Win
17%
Leeds Win
50%
Draw
33%

Total votes: 12

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Ipswich Town vs Leeds United Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Bluemike » Mon May 06, 2019 9:36 am

Christ you better warn Rachel, Hallam and I will be living at yours some Friday nights !!!

Ando

Post by Ando » Mon May 06, 2019 2:22 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:01 pm
AylesburyBlue wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:41 pm
Although if I could make one request... next season can you limit it to 2 entries per person, it gets a bit

Regarding the The Don Cup, it has been an issue just this season for some reason. The archives do show that participants didn’t submit multiple entries. It’s been incredibly difficult to score for the scorers. But there will be changes next season WITHOUT reducing the funny entries. Must make the scoring easier but not reduce the humour. Without the humour, I think I’d give it up.
That final table and the winner will be announced around Thursday of this week.
As one of the serial offenders I totally agree, I think it's been the last few months the issue has come about. Originally I thought it was only one entry. I don't think I am the original culprit but if I am, appolagees. It did feel a bit like Chelsea accademy at one point with a few of us hoovering up all the quotes to avoid them being used by others :D but was never my intention.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Mon May 06, 2019 4:38 pm

Ando wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:22 pm
marko69 wrote:
AylesburyBlue wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:41 pm
Although if I could make one request... next season can you limit it to 2 entries per person, it gets a bit

Regarding the The Don Cup, it has been an issue just this season for some reason. The archives do show that participants didn’t submit multiple entries. It’s been incredibly difficult to score for the scorers. But there will be changes next season WITHOUT reducing the funny entries. Must make the scoring easier but not reduce the humour. Without the humour, I think I’d give it up.
That final table and the winner will be announced around Thursday of this week.
As one of the serial offenders I totally agree, I think it's been the last few months the issue has come about. Originally I thought it was only one entry. I don't think I am the original culprit but if I am, appolagees. It did feel a bit like Chelsea accademy at one point with a few of us hoovering up all the quotes to avoid them being used by others :D but was never my intention.
Snivelling b*stard :lol:

Ando

Post by Ando » Mon May 06, 2019 6:16 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:38 pm
Ando wrote:
marko69 wrote:

You are clearly showing no remorse in your Persuit of victory.

Ando

Post by Ando » Mon May 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Ando wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:16 pm
derick_ipsw wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:38 pm
Ando wrote:

You are clearly showing no remorse in your Persuit of victory. :mrgreen:

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Tue May 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Viewed game highlights and relevant action for the first time since victory. Some of the goals were messy and were never going to qualify for any strike of the season competition but what went our way you can't dispute. Their penalty incident was bizarre, kid took the run up of Roberto Carlos, and the finish of Diana Ross. Our final goal only added pleasure to the event.

Trying to put up game coverage but encountered problems with embeds just recent. The 'Not Secure' message is back incidentally concerning page security, if admins wish to pursue it.