Liverpool v Barcelona.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

User avatar
number 9
Posts: 2134
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: Liverpool v Barcelona.

Post by number 9 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:31 pm

Sign him up!

User avatar
number 9
Posts: 2134
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: Liverpool v Barcelona.

Post by number 9 » Fri May 31, 2019 11:12 pm

I think they call that move the Tarantula! We’ve came along way from the Bicycle Kick...sorry Pele, not good enough. :D :D

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16095
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Liverpool v Barcelona.

Post by marko69 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:53 pm

The good news Charnwood ——-> you’ve dodged being at an incredibly Shyte game.

Hopefully the second half is better.

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 6989
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: Liverpool v Barcelona.

Post by Shed on tour » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:01 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:53 pm
The good news Charnwood ——-> you’ve dodged being at an incredibly Shyte game.

Hopefully the second half is better.
It couldn’t be much worse. :lol: Absolute crap.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16095
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Liverpool v Barcelona.

Post by marko69 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:07 pm

Shed on tour wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:01 pm
marko69 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:53 pm
The good news Charnwood ——-> you’ve dodged being at an incredibly Shyte game.

Hopefully the second half is better.
It couldn’t be much worse. :lol: Absolute crap.
Could be watching Morton eh Shed?! 😂

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 6989
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: Liverpool v Barcelona.

Post by Shed on tour » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:38 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:07 pm
Shed on tour wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:01 pm
marko69 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:53 pm
The good news Charnwood ——-> you’ve dodged being at an incredibly Shyte game.

Hopefully the second half is better.
It couldn’t be much worse. :lol: Absolute crap.
Could be watching Morton eh Shed?! 😂
I watched them play at Berwick several years back and I think it was the worse game of football I’ve ever seen. The best part was listening to the Morton fans giving the players grief, Jesus some of the players at ITFC think they have a hard time of it from the crowd. All I can say is they better never end up at Morton. 😂

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 19856
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Liverpool v Barcelona.

Post by Bluemike » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:54 pm

Absolute bloody garbage

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16095
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Liverpool v Barcelona.

Post by marko69 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:56 pm

Shed on tour wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:38 pm
Jesus some of the players at ITFC think they have a hard time of it from the crowd. All I can say is they better never end up at Morton. 😂
😂

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11447
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Back in sunny Spain

Re: Liverpool v Barcelona.

Post by Charnwood » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:13 pm

Not sure I missed much of a game but would have loved to have been there to share the finale of a long journey for my friend and his family.

I played golf this afternoon and when we finished at 5.30 the temperature was still at 34°... god knows what it was pitch side in Madrid !

Post Reply