Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:17 pm

Mike she has crossed the line. It's her having problems with different opinions. She is trying to do what she would with Rossi. Bullying people and laying into them ! I have a right to defend myself.

She really needs a real telling-off from the moderators otherwise she will continue to do so.

User avatar
number 9
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by number 9 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Ok take a deep breath...are we ready?...here goes: GROUP HUG!

User avatar
Dubai Blue
Posts: 4356
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:18 pm
Location: Dubai, UAE

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Dubai Blue » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:08 am

Yeah we can see that Hallam is getting frustrated with the situation at the club and clearly with the attitude of some fans which she feels is embodied by Mach's recent and quite strong posts. And Mach is angered by ME's behaviour and 'surprised' that others don't necessarily share his views, especially Hallam who is the current spokesperson for the 'be real and appreciate ME's contribution' camp.

But come on guys you both need to take a chill pill. You are both great contributors to this forum and I'm sure valued by all. It's ok to get a little mad about the club we love and this last season especially has been mightily frustrating for us all. We are not all going to have the same opinion but name calling is a red line. Guys surely you can respect each others opinions even if they are quite opposite? I think there is space on this forum for the opinions of both highly pro and highly con ME and it would be a poorer place if we didn't all get to share our views openly and without fear of being abused. I for one hope that you can both find the humility to post a quick apology to each other on here, then continue sharing your opinions please :-)

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 2722
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Frosty » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:18 am

Nicely put DB

Thanks

Kerry Blue
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:07 pm
Location: Listowel Co Kerry

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Kerry Blue » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:39 pm

More good news Dylan Crowe signs a professional contact.

User avatar
Dazzz67
Posts: 895
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Dazzz67 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:39 pm

Nice one DB, lifes too bloody short for us to start on each other, appreciate our differences but unite in our common love for Town. Now shake :-)

tangfastic
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:52 am

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by tangfastic » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:20 pm

Kerry Blue wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:39 pm
More good news Dylan Crowe signs a professional contact.
Hopefully now, we’ll hear he’s doing well for the under 23’s because, so far, all I’ve heard about him is big clubs are after him and he’s played for England youth levels. Never heard he’s doing well for the 23’s or pushing for the first team. This contract hopefully might focus him a bit more... no-ones nailed down the RB slot for about a decade, so there’s something to aim for.

User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by hallamblue » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:35 pm

Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:17 pm
Mike she has crossed the line. It's her having problems with different opinions. She is trying to do what she would with Rossi. Bullying people and laying into them ! I have a right to defend myself.

She really needs a real telling-off from the moderators otherwise she will continue to do so.
Grow up Mach!

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 2722
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Frosty » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:14 am

Can we just drop it for a while please Liz and Mach?

Passionate opinions are cool, but ususally arguments are won by no-one in these situations, and both of you have some valid points in my opinion.

I really don't want to see this thread locked ............... as I am hoping to see a bit more transfer activity! :wink:

Have a catch up at a match, have a drink, have a hug ..... whatever. Life's too short and it's ultimately only Football, I recently lost a good mate at 49, that sort of put things into perspective of our first world problems.

cheers Dave

User avatar
saint jude
Posts: 8694
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by saint jude » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:41 am

Sort out any differences by use of the private message function if needs be. Limits hostilities and official reprimands.

On the issue of Crowe signing professional terms it's hard to comment as it's not a name that features at all prominent in the team, I don't know much about the player other than Celtic were interested to take him on board a few months back. I don't think the SPL would have been suited to the player, for one thing there's very little there in the way of competition.

I don't know the full picture of who we've brought in thus far, there's been rumors and unconfirmed interest in a variety of players but what I can ascertain is some would argue the team doesn't appear strong enough even with whatever we've acquired since May. You know, a handful of loans and names that are so obscure not many know a thing about them. Not being pessimistic just telling as it appears.

User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:39 am

Frosty wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:14 am
Can we just drop it for a while please Liz and Mach?

Passionate opinions are cool, but ususally arguments are won by no-one in these situations, and both of you have some valid points in my opinion.

I really don't want to see this thread locked ............... as I am hoping to see a bit more transfer activity! :wink:

Have a catch up at a match, have a drink, have a hug ..... whatever. Life's too short and it's ultimately only Football, I recently lost a good mate at 49, that sort of put things into perspective of our first world problems.

cheers Dave
Frosty, I honestly have no idea what you want from me. After all what happened in the last couple of days she carries on and has an audacity to tell me to 'grow up'. See my last message in this thread where I said she'd continue unless she gets a telling-off from the moderators. People have been asking to stop that but she carries on. Utter lack of respect.

But the main point is that nothing would have happened if she hadn't started laying into me for what I've been posting. She is a rabid person.

My question is that do I and other people have to please her with our opinions? Is this an unwritten rule of this forum? Or maybe is it her forum?

I have to repeat what I said yesterday but it hasn't been taken into consideration : she really needs a real telling-off from the moderators otherwise she will continue her rank behaviour towards the people whose opinions annoy/upset her. It's been like that for a while.

I really have no wish for further involvement in this one. All this situation because my posts have annoyed her.

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 2722
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Frosty » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:52 am

Its everyone’s forum Mach.

Hopefully there can be some resolution as we all are actually on the same side.

I shall ponder.

User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by hallamblue » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:45 am

Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:39 am
Frosty wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:14 am
Can we just drop it for a while please Liz and Mach?

Passionate opinions are cool, but ususally arguments are won by no-one in these situations, and both of you have some valid points in my opinion.

I really don't want to see this thread locked ............... as I am hoping to see a bit more transfer activity! :wink:

Have a catch up at a match, have a drink, have a hug ..... whatever. Life's too short and it's ultimately only Football, I recently lost a good mate at 49, that sort of put things into perspective of our first world problems.

cheers Dave
Frosty, I honestly have no idea what you want from me. After all what happened in the last couple of days she carries on and has an audacity to tell me to 'grow up'. See my last message in this thread where I said she'd continue unless she gets a telling-off from the moderators. People have been asking to stop that but she carries on. Utter lack of respect.

But the main point is that nothing would have happened if she hadn't started laying into me for what I've been posting. She is a rabid person.

My question is that do I and other people have to please her with our opinions? Is this an unwritten rule of this forum? Or maybe is it her forum?

I have to repeat what I said yesterday but it hasn't been taken into consideration : she really needs a real telling-off from the moderators otherwise she will continue her rank behaviour towards the people whose opinions annoy/upset her. It's been like that for a while.

I really have no wish for further involvement in this one. All this situation because my posts have annoyed her.
I suggest you reread the thread concerning my post about Sunderland being a sobering thought and then see who laid into whom, Mach.

YOU laid into me and when I asked you simply why you were so angry all the time , off you kicked!

You do it everywhere on social media . It’s boring .

Kerry Blue
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:07 pm
Location: Listowel Co Kerry

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Kerry Blue » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:20 am

Hey guys it's nothing to do with me and I don't know what it's all about but on a Greyhound forum that I take part in there is someone who does nothing but moan and have a go at other posters all the time, so I just don't read any of his posts, if you can't get on I suggest you both do the same.⚽

We all want the same success for Ipswich Town right?👍

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16386
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by marko69 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Trap 6: Hey trap 5?
Trap 5: What?
Trap 6: That’s a fuckin tosser in Trap 1
Trap 1: I flippin heard that, Trap 4
Trap 4: I didn’t say a word you stupid mutt
Trap 2: Guys, guys, guys, calm it down.
Trap 1: Aw you can STFU as well, Trap 3.
Trap 3: EH??? Didn’t say a Flippin word. Get your hearing tested Trap 1.
Trap 6: Yeah, get your hearing tested Trap 1. Ya tosser.

tangfastic
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:52 am

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by tangfastic » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:29 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:25 pm
Trap 6: Hey trap 5?
Trap 5: What?
Trap 6: That’s a fuckin tosser in Trap 1
Trap 1: I flippin heard that, Trap 4
Trap 4: I didn’t say a word you stupid mutt
Trap 2: Guys, guys, guys, calm it down.
Trap 1: Aw you can STFU as well, Trap 3.
Trap 3: EH??? Didn’t say a Flippin word. Get your hearing tested Trap 1.
Trap 6: Yeah, get your hearing tested Trap 1. Ya tosser.
Aaagghh .... dogs!!!! I originally thought Kerry was a coach-spotting anorak.

User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:31 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:45 am

I suggest you reread the thread concerning my post about Sunderland being a sobering thought and then see who laid into whom, Mach.

YOU laid into me and when I asked you simply why you were so angry all the time , off you kicked!

You do it everywhere on social media . It’s boring .
Open your eyes and start thinking before posting your tripe. I have provided you an opposite view from Sunderland but it wasn't good for your liking as it is all about you and your opinions, eh?

You keep laying into me, you keep bullying for my opinions just like you did with Rossi, you aren't nice to the people who don't share your view. Re-read this thread for example. You do your best to twist the things.

I do post what I want on social media and I have to repeat you that this is not your business. I have told you that before, why do I have to repeat that? If it is boring for you I don't care. Tell us that your hilarious Norwich obsessions have been interesting then throughout the years.

Please do me a favour and stay away from me. I have done nothing wrong just posting my opinions. You're a full of anger and hatred and you've been like for that for years particularly for those people who hold different opinion than you. Leave me alone and don't read what I post.

The moderators: you might be left with no choice just to lock this thread !

User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:33 pm

Frosty wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:52 am
Its everyone’s forum Mach.

Hopefully there can be some resolution as we all are actually on the same side.

I shall ponder.
Thank you Frosty. If it is everyones forum then please explain that to HallamBlue.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16386
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by marko69 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:34 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:29 pm
marko69 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:25 pm
Trap 6: Hey trap 5?
Trap 5: What?
Trap 6: That’s a fuckin tosser in Trap 1
Trap 1: I flippin heard that, Trap 4
Trap 4: I didn’t say a word you stupid mutt
Trap 2: Guys, guys, guys, calm it down.
Trap 1: Aw you can STFU as well, Trap 3.
Trap 3: EH??? Didn’t say a Flippin word. Get your hearing tested Trap 1.
Trap 6: Yeah, get your hearing tested Trap 1. Ya tosser.
Aaagghh .... dogs!!!! I originally thought Kerry was a coach-spotting anorak.
That thought also crossed my mind but couldn’t think of a decent moan on a forum like that.

“Stupid fkn bus. Luggage compartment is too fkn small.”
“Yer not supposed to bring your garden table, seats and brolley ya tosser, Trap 1.”

tangfastic
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:52 am

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by tangfastic » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:31 pm
hallamblue wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:45 am

I suggest you reread the thread concerning my post about Sunderland being a sobering thought and then see who laid into whom, Mach.

YOU laid into me and when I asked you simply why you were so angry all the time , off you kicked!

You do it everywhere on social media . It’s boring .
Open your eyes and start thinking before posting your tripe. I have provided you an opposite view from Sunderland but it wasn't good for your liking as it is all about you and your opinions, eh?

You keep laying into me, you keep bullying for my opinions just like you did with Rossi, you aren't nice to the people who don't share your view. Re-read this thread for example. You do your best to twist the things.

I do post what I want on social media and I have to repeat you that this is not your business. I have told you that before, why do I have to repeat that? If it is boring for you I don't care. Tell us that your hilarious Norwich obsessions have been interesting then throughout the years.

Please do me a favour and stay away from me. I have done nothing wrong just posting my opinions. You're a full of anger and hatred and you've been like for that for years particularly for those people who hold different opinion than you. Leave me alone and don't read what I post.

The moderators: you might be left with no choice just to lock this thread !
A nod to Frosty / mods - isn’t it easier just to create a new thread just for Mach / Hallam alone to ‘work things out’ and keep this thread running?

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16386
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by marko69 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:57 pm

Can’t ever see a “Transfers” thread being locked. That news is way more important than anything else on the forum...... especially for the people who only use this place for info.

Regarding a Mach /Hallam thread...... one of them could start that should they wish. I’d join that thread as the Scottish “MacAllam”.

User avatar
saint jude
Posts: 8694
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by saint jude » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:58 pm

No I don't think that's a viable option Tangfastic. Look, this issue is so logical, just block each other with the ignore function and problem solved, it's not freakin' rocket science.

I don't want this thread locked over two people's differences, hope it doesn't come to that. Pity is there seems to be little in the way of actual transfer activity involving the team therefore anything "else" that arises seems to become more prominent. Bottom line I want to see a capable team assembled and a squad that is competitive for the upcoming season. That it seems slow to, people will get edgy and tensions arise and that, but try to remember we're (Town supporters as a whole) in this together.

tangfastic
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:52 am

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by tangfastic » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:29 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:57 pm
Can’t ever see a “Transfers” thread being locked. That news is way more important than anything else on the forum...... especially for the people who only use this place for info.

Regarding a Mach /Hallam thread...... one of them could start that should they wish. I’d join that thread as the Scottish “MacAllam”.
MacAllam? Hmmmm.... An initial burn with plenty of spice which ends smooth. That would work.

User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by hallamblue » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:32 pm

Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:33 pm
Frosty wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:52 am
Its everyone’s forum Mach.

Hopefully there can be some resolution as we all are actually on the same side.

I shall ponder.
Thank you Frosty. If it is everyones forum then please explain that to HallamBlue.
Listen to yourself ..... Just GROW UP.

User avatar
Dazzz67
Posts: 895
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Dazzz67 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:27 pm

Guys, please, this is getting tedious now, lets just draw a line and move on please.

Weather is alot cooler today, hope stays this way for the lads next week :-)

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16386
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by marko69 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:33 pm

I want them to stop too, Dazzz...... but weather reports?? Let’s think of something more exciting than that.

Will TangF finish the MacAllam and give us a sing-song?

User avatar
Dazzz67
Posts: 895
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Dazzz67 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:37 pm

Just trying to add a tad of lighthearteness to the post Marko, know us Brits love the weather lol.

Anyone have any further updates on the two CBs we had on trial this week?

User avatar
Earl Blue
Posts: 27502
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Blighty
Contact:

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by Earl Blue » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:35 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:47 pm
Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:31 pm
hallamblue wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:45 am

I suggest you reread the thread concerning my post about Sunderland being a sobering thought and then see who laid into whom, Mach.

YOU laid into me and when I asked you simply why you were so angry all the time , off you kicked!

You do it everywhere on social media . It’s boring .
Open your eyes and start thinking before posting your tripe. I have provided you an opposite view from Sunderland but it wasn't good for your liking as it is all about you and your opinions, eh?

You keep laying into me, you keep bullying for my opinions just like you did with Rossi, you aren't nice to the people who don't share your view. Re-read this thread for example. You do your best to twist the things.

I do post what I want on social media and I have to repeat you that this is not your business. I have told you that before, why do I have to repeat that? If it is boring for you I don't care. Tell us that your hilarious Norwich obsessions have been interesting then throughout the years.

Please do me a favour and stay away from me. I have done nothing wrong just posting my opinions. You're a full of anger and hatred and you've been like for that for years particularly for those people who hold different opinion than you. Leave me alone and don't read what I post.

The moderators: you might be left with no choice just to lock this thread !
A nod to Frosty / mods - isn’t it easier just to create a new thread just for Mach / Hallam alone to ‘work things out’ and keep this thread running?
They have Tang.. Its called private messaging..

User avatar
bluejacko
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:48 pm

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by bluejacko » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:55 am

Mmmm I thought these spats were reserved for TWTD where the board mafia never miss a chance to have a go!

tangfastic
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:52 am

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread 2019/20 Season

Post by tangfastic » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:25 am

It’s gone a bit quiet on the transfer front.... or any incoming ones. Expecting this week to get a new CB - likely to be one of the trialists.

Lambert mentioned he was keen to get 2 or 3 in... so maybe this week things might happen. Surprised we’ve not had a striker brought in yet. I don’t see Roberts as a striker... only a makeshift one. And that would leave us with just two.

Post Reply