Pat Godbold

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Shed on tour

Pat Godbold

Post by Shed on tour » Wed May 15, 2019 9:03 am

Congratulations on winning LMA Service to Football Award.
Thoroughly deserved for her 65 years service to ITFC.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Pat Godbold

Post by Bluemike » Wed May 15, 2019 9:52 am

Incredible service and a very well deserved award.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Wed May 15, 2019 1:20 pm

A deserved honor, but people have received Knighthoods and OBE's for less. Still, an Award's an Award.

Questionable that Sheffield manager Wilder should get the League Manager's Association title, pains to say it, but believe the two Germans at Norwich and Liverpool were more deserving for their respective achievements. Guardiola also for taking a team to the verge of a domestic treble.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu May 16, 2019 3:26 pm

And I echo that Shed "Congratulations on winning LMA Service to Football Award.
Thoroughly deserved for her 65 years service to ITFC. and agree with Saint deserved more.

that's a great football name from the past and history. Cobbold and Ipswich Town. you think of one and you think of the other, I have John Cobbold's book (Mr John ?).somewhere that belonged to my late dad.