Statement from Evans today .....

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 2491
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by goldandblack » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm

I think regardless of who's right or wrong, or who can shout the loudest it time to put all this behind you and get down to the most important thing, that's getting your club out of this mess by 100% support and fill the ground and show your support,

blaming everyone and being negative has never worked in any walk of life.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20170
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Bluemike » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:59 pm

ipswichtownNo1 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:47 pm
Bluemike wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:36 pm
So come up with an alternative then, for the millionth time, nobody, as far as I am aware and contrary to popular belief has said they like or want Evans, what has been said is that at the moment we are stuck with him and need him, its the anti Evans brigade that are making it a them and us situation, I done particularly like the f**king bloke but who else writes the cheque this Monday to keep us afloat? That question does not mean I like him for those who find it hard to understand but a serious answer as to a plan B would be most welcome, only asked a hundred times now and still waiting.
Bluemike, i think the point people are trying to make is that ME interviews are full of holes which quite rightly get picked apart. Surely you cant seriously agree that this latest statement makes perfect sense as you stated above?
Mate, I get what you are saying but what part of that interview do you believe to be lies? I think he's pretty much said it as it is and while I don't particularly like it we are where we are, Ando has summed it up pretty much as I see it tbh, mistakes have been made but he doesn't go out with the intention of ruining the club.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20170
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Bluemike » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:01 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm
I think regardless of who's right or wrong, or who can shout the loudest it time to put all this behind you and get down to the most important thing, that's getting your club out of this mess by 100% support and fill the ground and show your support,

blaming everyone and being negative has never worked in any walk of life.
Great in theory but I will not be accused of being "nasty" by someone who is being "nasty" that's a narcissist at work and I'm done with that sh*t, period.

ipswichtownNo1
Posts: 1220
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:05 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm
I think regardless of who's right or wrong, or who can shout the loudest it time to put all this behind you and get down to the most important thing, that's getting your club out of this mess by 100% support and fill the ground and show your support,

blaming everyone and being negative has never worked in any walk of life.
True gold, but to be fair, its a forum. Just because people have a negative view does not mean it should be ignored. Im negative about this latest statement for reasons ive mention earlier in the thread, but this does not mean im not 100% behind the players and PL. Im just not buying ME latest PR stunt which seems to try and explain the lack of investment which was hinted at in his last interview just prior to getting people to part with cash foe season ticket sales. If others are going to back up this statement and say others will call it out and imply they are idiots, they deserve to be questioned as to why they believe this latest statement to be true.

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 2491
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by goldandblack » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:01 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm
I think regardless of who's right or wrong, or who can shout the loudest it time to put all this behind you and get down to the most important thing, that's getting your club out of this mess by 100% support and fill the ground and show your support,

blaming everyone and being negative has never worked in any walk of life.
Great in theory but I will not be accused of being "nasty" by someone who is being "nasty" that's a narcissist at work and I'm done with that sh*t, period.
Don't let them get to you Mike for supporting your club, as I said once when they start on the insults that's there case ended, we all have em mate, we have fans who are now moaning about not buying a player who cost 50 million plus,

ipswichtownNo1
Posts: 1220
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:59 pm
ipswichtownNo1 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:47 pm
Bluemike wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:36 pm
So come up with an alternative then, for the millionth time, nobody, as far as I am aware and contrary to popular belief has said they like or want Evans, what has been said is that at the moment we are stuck with him and need him, its the anti Evans brigade that are making it a them and us situation, I done particularly like the f**king bloke but who else writes the cheque this Monday to keep us afloat? That question does not mean I like him for those who find it hard to understand but a serious answer as to a plan B would be most welcome, only asked a hundred times now and still waiting.
Bluemike, i think the point people are trying to make is that ME interviews are full of holes which quite rightly get picked apart. Surely you cant seriously agree that this latest statement makes perfect sense as you stated above?
Mate, I get what you are saying but what part of that interview do you believe to be lies? I think he's pretty much said it as it is and while I don't particularly like it we are where we are, Ando has summed it up pretty much as I see it tbh, mistakes have been made but he doesn't go out with the intention of ruining the club.
I post a little earlier to make a few questions in relationon to ME statement, not saying its lies, just pointing out a few bits i find hard to swallow

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 2491
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by goldandblack » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 pm

ipswichtownNo1 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:05 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm
I think regardless of who's right or wrong, or who can shout the loudest it time to put all this behind you and get down to the most important thing, that's getting your club out of this mess by 100% support and fill the ground and show your support,

blaming everyone and being negative has never worked in any walk of life.
True gold, but to be fair, its a forum. Just because people have a negative view does not mean it should be ignored. Im negative about this latest statement for reasons ive mention earlier in the thread, but this does not mean im not 100% behind the players and PL. Im just not buying ME latest PR stunt which seems to try and explain the lack of investment which was hinted at in his last interview just prior to getting people to part with cash foe season ticket sales. If others are going to back up this statement and say others will call it out and imply they are idiots, they deserve to be questioned as to why they believe this latest statement to be true.
true its a forum, but those who come on any forum once in a blue moon just to insult other users are out of order, this season will see who really support the Blues, I would put money on your attendance figures will be up this season from last season.

These rules your owner and others have to abide by are there for a reason, you have a great ground, great support and its only time before you return to the top table,

I'll stand by Mike on his views all day long

ipswichtownNo1
Posts: 1220
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:36 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 pm
ipswichtownNo1 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:05 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm
I think regardless of who's right or wrong, or who can shout the loudest it time to put all this behind you and get down to the most important thing, that's getting your club out of this mess by 100% support and fill the ground and show your support,

blaming everyone and being negative has never worked in any walk of life.
True gold, but to be fair, its a forum. Just because people have a negative view does not mean it should be ignored. Im negative about this latest statement for reasons ive mention earlier in the thread, but this does not mean im not 100% behind the players and PL. Im just not buying ME latest PR stunt which seems to try and explain the lack of investment which was hinted at in his last interview just prior to getting people to part with cash foe season ticket sales. If others are going to back up this statement and say others will call it out and imply they are idiots, they deserve to be questioned as to why they believe this latest statement to be true.
true its a forum, but those who come on any forum once in a blue moon just to insult other users are out of order, this season will see who really support the Blues, I would put money on your attendance figures will be up this season from last season.

These rules your owner and others have to abide by are there for a reason, you have a great ground, great support and its only time before you return to the top table,

I'll stand by Mike on his views all day long
So who posts once in a blue moon?? And who has insulted who??

User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 pm

true its a forum, but those who come on any forum once in a blue moon just to insult other users are out of order, this season will see who really support the Blues, I would put money on your attendance figures will be up this season from last season.

These rules your owner and others have to abide by are there for a reason, you have a great ground, great support and its only time before you return to the top table,

I'll stand by Mike on his views all day long
Who the f are you to preach to us? You're a brown-nose who's been licking Bluemike's arse for a while. In the last few weeks you've been desperate for him to acknowledge your 'efforts'. Most of your posts is about back up Bluemike. You're not even an Ipswich fan so why are you taking sides?

You've been trying to me a smart arse as to how our club is run. Just because you keep saying what Bluemike and others want to hear doesn't mean you can preach to us about our club. You know fook all about our club so go away you stirrer !
Last edited by Mach_Polish_Blue on Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:52 pm

Blue Wilf wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:08 pm
Mach - i have never met you and have no desire to fall out with you, but i ask again... what is your alternative plan? Failing that, what do you want us so called ME worshippers (which i am certainly not, btw) to DO? Shout? Scream? Protest and make a stand? If so, have you organised such a protest and if you have, what do you hope to achieve? Get ME to walk? - and then what? Who pays the bills? You? Someone else? I wish i had a plan but i do not so i am relying on yours - what is it please?
Blue Wilf you're forcing me to repeat what I have said before. My anti ME rhetoric as you call it. Why? I'm not going to convince you to what I'm thinking and you aren't going to convince me to yours. So I'll try to put it as briefly as possible and don't ask me further questions after that.

Sorry I can't deal with these silly questions anymore: what's the plan if you want Evans to go, who is going to pay the bills, what's the alternative? It has been his choice to 'keep us afloat'. He could have sold off the club as he admitted in the January interview with EADT. He thinks he's done us a favour by not getting involved with the interested parties as one of those clubs they purchased got relegated to League One. Where have we landed up under the Evans guidance then?

So just because now there is no potential buyer at the moment and no-one to pay the bills I have to stay quiet and accept his policy? Am I not allowed to voice my anger and frustration? Just because that it upsets the happy clappers?
He himself created this mess and there is little chance to get new buyers. All this 9m drop is his fault, his decisions throughout the years, selling best players and replacing them with the worse sort. Two divisions now between Norwich and us that is a new chapter just because of him.

According to some he puts his own 6m to keep the club afloat. Selling off our assets is the main source of that. Is anyone going to tell me that he puts his own money without a viable plan how to recoup it? Is anyone going to tell me that he does so as a goodwill gesture?

He's been a one big disaster and the main reason of where we are as a club. He keeps feeding us with the hollow statements and hollow words every year while the club is regressing. Number of people notoriously buy into that nonsense from him. They are so, so blinded. The hollow statements every year and no progress at all as a club. And when I point out to what I've said a few years ago that we'd end up in League One I'm being ridiculed by Bluemike today who himself is saying that 'I have a pleasure at being correct about going down'. All of that just because he has a blind faith in Evans and gets displeased every time when any fan dares to criticise him.

A further decline is far more likely than any progress under Evans guidance. It's all about hope than expectation. If we somehow get promoted it will be because of Lambert, not Evans. If we somehow go up we 'will not be able to compete with the likes of Wigan or Barnsley for a player' yet same people will be waffling the same crap just to defend Evans.

You could ask 35 000 Charlton fans who were at Wembley last May to see their play-off final what is their alternative for the club? What is the plan? Their owner is hated by their entire fanbase for the lack of vision for the club, lack of interest, an underinvestment. Are you going to tell me that 35 000 of their fans are stupid and that number of Ipswich fans who buy into Evans' policy is the better sort of fans? Charlton and Ipswich both owned by disinterested owners but the level of feelings for both of them is different from respective clubs.

So another summer and another hollow statement. But it's all fine for some as he keeps saying nice words. Nothing is going to change for better with him in charge and this is his fault that we can't get a new buyer.

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 2722
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Frosty » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:40 am

Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 pm

true its a forum, but those who come on any forum once in a blue moon just to insult other users are out of order, this season will see who really support the Blues, I would put money on your attendance figures will be up this season from last season.

These rules your owner and others have to abide by are there for a reason, you have a great ground, great support and its only time before you return to the top table,

I'll stand by Mike on his views all day long
Who the f are you to preach to us? You're a brown-nose who's been licking Bluemike's arse for a while. In the last few weeks you've been desperate for him to acknowledge your 'efforts'. Most of your posts is about back up Bluemike. You're not even an Ipswich fan so why are you taking sides?

You've been trying to me a smart arse as to how our club is run. Just because you keep saying what Bluemike and others want to hear doesn't mean you can preach to us about our club. You know fook all about our club so go away you stirrer !

Please refrain from this type of post Mach, I respect your views and accept that we all have differences of opinion, however this is 'out of order'.

Town has always been G&B's second club and it's been well documented in the past.

It has nothing to do with Bluemike being a moderator or any other poster, you are becoming aggressive with some of your posts.

I personally prefer to let debates run even if they have oppossing strong views, but this is getting out of hand a bit lately.

Please dont put me in the position of where I need to 'delete' posts etc.

cheers Dave

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20170
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Bluemike » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:42 am

Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 pm

true its a forum, but those who come on any forum once in a blue moon just to insult other users are out of order, this season will see who really support the Blues, I would put money on your attendance figures will be up this season from last season.

These rules your owner and others have to abide by are there for a reason, you have a great ground, great support and its only time before you return to the top table,

I'll stand by Mike on his views all day long
Who the f are you to preach to us? You're a brown-nose who's been licking Bluemike's arse for a while. In the last few weeks you've been desperate for him to acknowledge your 'efforts'. Most of your posts is about back up Bluemike. You're not even an Ipswich fan so why are you taking sides?

You've been trying to me a smart arse as to how our club is run. Just because you keep saying what Bluemike and others want to hear doesn't mean you can preach to us about our club. You know fook all about our club so go away you stirrer !
Wow, so anyone now who backs someone else's views is a brown nose as you put it ? Unless of course they are anti Evans ? That's different ?

Mach I remember a conversation with you a few years back now where you thanked me for "accepting " you as a Town fan, you felt as an outsider from Poland that wouldn't happen, I told you then anyone who supports Town is one of us and are equal to us , you felt really happy with this so to read your comments directed towards John really do let yourself down, I've had the pleasure to meet John and he is very much a Town fan, I would suggest you clearly haven't but even so to lay into him in this way doesn't put you in a good light I'm afraid.

I could go on and on with these ridiculous spats but ive told you where I am at now and that is we are done, sad but I will not be changing my stance. I would appreciate it if you'd stop using my name to enforce your arguments against others, just another cheap shot, I certainly dont need or expect anyone to fight my battles, quite capable but people are perfectly entitled to agree with my feelings and have every right to say so. I certainly dont want them being abused because of it either.

Blue Wilf
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Blue Wilf » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:01 am

Mach - you could have saved yourself the time of writing your response and said 'i don't have a plan' - sadly, that is what i expected. All that you said may be correct but you still have no alternative and are taking no action except continually complaining about it. We understand your standpoint but it is not going to change anything I am afraid. The bills still have to be paid and you, nor anyone else that i have seen post here or on TWTD have any idea who except ME will pay them.

User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by hallamblue » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:50 am

Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 pm

true its a forum, but those who come on any forum once in a blue moon just to insult other users are out of order, this season will see who really support the Blues, I would put money on your attendance figures will be up this season from last season.

These rules your owner and others have to abide by are there for a reason, you have a great ground, great support and its only time before you return to the top table,

I'll stand by Mike on his views all day long
Who the f are you to preach to us? You're a brown-nose who's been licking Bluemike's arse for a while. In the last few weeks you've been desperate for him to acknowledge your 'efforts'. Most of your posts is about back up Bluemike. You're not even an Ipswich fan so why are you taking sides?

You've been trying to me a smart arse as to how our club is run. Just because you keep saying what Bluemike and others want to hear doesn't mean you can preach to us about our club. You know fook all about our club so go away you stirrer !
Here you go again . Insulting people . You need to seek medical help Mach . You are not the person I knew a couple of years ago. I’ll ask you again , why are you so angry all the time, and why is every response by you attacking someone and ranting the same thing over and over again . You need help my friend, because you’re frankly losing it !

User avatar
Dazzz67
Posts: 895
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Dazzz67 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:08 am

I do not come on here often and can see why now, stop all this nastyness, there really is no need for it.

User avatar
AylesburyBlue
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by AylesburyBlue » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:19 am

Dazzz67 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:08 am
I do not come on here often and can see why now, stop all this nastyness, there really is no need for it.
Absolutely lost by it. Ownership, It’s a stagnant issue that won’t change. Why not focus on the playing side, assumably the side of the game we all love.
Last edited by AylesburyBlue on Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20170
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Bluemike » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:26 am

Dazzz67 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:08 am
I do not come on here often and can see why now, stop all this nastyness, there really is no need for it.
No I agree but some are hell bent on it, come for me with bullshit and expect a response, that goes for anyone, in any case I see no nastiness at all attached to my posts.

User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by hallamblue » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:35 am

AylesburyBlue wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:19 am
Dazzz67 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:08 am
I do not come on here often and can see why now, stop all this nastyness, there really is no need for it.
Absolutely lost by it. Ownership, It’s a stagnant issue that won’t change. Why not focus on the playing side, assumably the side of the game we all love.


“Every Saturday we follow.......” 💙

User avatar
Ricco
Posts: 1759
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:05 pm

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Ricco » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:40 am

Bluemike wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:26 am
No I agree but some are hell bent on it, come for me with bullshit and expect a response, that goes for anyone, in any case I see no nastiness at all attached to my posts.
Mike you don't need me to tell you that the fact certain members know they're going to be able to rile a response from you is one reason why they keep doing it! Nevertheless I do in a way admire your desire to stand up for yourself if that's the stance you wish to take!!

I'm not including Mach in that, he's clearly pissed off at the situation and isn't in it to wind anyone up. It's sad to see and maybe it's best for everyone to disengage from the too and from, it's not going anywhere and I don't want to see any names leave the forum over it.

As for the question you repeat Mike, alternatives, I don't pretend to have any, Evans is the owner, but there are alternative ways in which I think he can run the club that not only will bring more on field success, but also therefore financial, business success for him. I think he's got it horribly wrong over his time here and what gets at me is he's learning very slowly and now doesn't even have the desire to change. I don't think he's done much wrong in this window and I don't dislike the statement and am pleased he is trying to have a reasonable conversation (something this place is failing at!) with the fans. Without rereading and picking at things, I am surprised to see him mention 2-3 new players, A - I'd rather 1 or 2 of quality, I don't think we need quantity B - It doesn't really fit with how Lambert was acting C - I don't expect him to be able to deliver on this and D - it gives fans ammunition to complain should we not get those 2 or 3. Anyway that's nitpicking, this debate is moot and worn out, we'd all do better to move on.

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2780
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by derick_ipsw » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:09 am

hallamblue wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:50 am
Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 pm

true its a forum, but those who come on any forum once in a blue moon just to insult other users are out of order, this season will see who really support the Blues, I would put money on your attendance figures will be up this season from last season.

These rules your owner and others have to abide by are there for a reason, you have a great ground, great support and its only time before you return to the top table,

I'll stand by Mike on his views all day long
Who the f are you to preach to us? You're a brown-nose who's been licking Bluemike's arse for a while. In the last few weeks you've been desperate for him to acknowledge your 'efforts'. Most of your posts is about back up Bluemike. You're not even an Ipswich fan so why are you taking sides?

You've been trying to me a smart arse as to how our club is run. Just because you keep saying what Bluemike and others want to hear doesn't mean you can preach to us about our club. You know fook all about our club so go away you stirrer !
Here you go again . Insulting people . You need to seek medical help Mach . You are not the person I knew a couple of years ago. I’ll ask you again , why are you so angry all the time, and why is every response by you attacking someone and ranting the same thing over and over again . You need help my friend, because you’re frankly losing it !
You need keep out of it as well your comments are not helpful. I was surprised you never got a warning off Frosty for way you spoke to Mach.Stop throwing petrol on the fire. It was a conversation between Mach and Mike which G&B commented on, nothing to do with you!!

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16386
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by marko69 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:23 am

Anyone put a bet on yesterday morning @ 11:44am that this thread would go swimmingly?

Good to see that it’s not being locked. Can’t just lock threads when there are differences of opinion. They need worked through to an amicable “agree to disagree” outcome.
Does the talking just miraculously stop in a pub when there are differences of opinion?
(“No, we take it outside, Marko!”)
No, we don’t take club ownership opinions outside, surely?! (Cue, Airplane quote)
Classic agree to disagree situation.

User avatar
Ricco
Posts: 1759
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:05 pm

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Ricco » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:28 am

Could be in for a Nobel Peace Prize with that little interjection Derek :lol:

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 2722
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Frosty » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:30 am

derick_ipsw wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:09 am
hallamblue wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:50 am
Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm


Who the f are you to preach to us? You're a brown-nose who's been licking Bluemike's arse for a while. In the last few weeks you've been desperate for him to acknowledge your 'efforts'. Most of your posts is about back up Bluemike. You're not even an Ipswich fan so why are you taking sides?

You've been trying to me a smart arse as to how our club is run. Just because you keep saying what Bluemike and others want to hear doesn't mean you can preach to us about our club. You know fook all about our club so go away you stirrer !
Here you go again . Insulting people . You need to seek medical help Mach . You are not the person I knew a couple of years ago. I’ll ask you again , why are you so angry all the time, and why is every response by you attacking someone and ranting the same thing over and over again . You need help my friend, because you’re frankly losing it !
You need keep out of it as well your comments are not helpful. I was surprised you never got a warning off Frosty for way you spoke to Mach.Stop throwing petrol on the fire. It was a conversation between Mach and Mike which G&B commented on, nothing to do with you!!
Sorry, how do you know that Derick?

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2780
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by derick_ipsw » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:33 am

Frosty wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:30 am
derick_ipsw wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:09 am
hallamblue wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:50 am


Here you go again . Insulting people . You need to seek medical help Mach . You are not the person I knew a couple of years ago. I’ll ask you again , why are you so angry all the time, and why is every response by you attacking someone and ranting the same thing over and over again . You need help my friend, because you’re frankly losing it !
You need keep out of it as well your comments are not helpful. I was surprised you never got a warning off Frosty for way you spoke to Mach.Stop throwing petrol on the fire. It was a conversation between Mach and Mike which G&B commented on, nothing to do with you!!
Sorry, how do you know that Derick?
I meant a public one like you gave Mach this morning.

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 2722
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Frosty » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:34 am

Dazzz67 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:08 am
I do not come on here often and can see why now, stop all this nastyness, there really is no need for it.
Hey Dazzz, good to see you on mate!

Don’t be ridiculous and let a couple of long time posters put you off fella, it happens now and then, usually driven by a bit of passion (not the sexual type btw :wink: )

98.376 % (at last count) are actually quite civil, so keep posting so I can be mean to you on an ongoing basis. :D

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 2722
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Frosty » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:37 am

So you think telling someone to actually f*ck off and go back to where they came from is ok Derick?

Let me clarify, Liz, Mach, Mike and yourself have probably clashed many times over the years, I actually don’t have an issue with that as long as it’s not completely out of hand. We are all adults for gods sake, and I really want to let threads run. But rightly or wrongly I felt that post is not what I want the forum to become.

User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:06 am

hallamblue wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:50 am

Here you go again . Insulting people . You need to seek medical help Mach . You are not the person I knew a couple of years ago. I’ll ask you again , why are you so angry all the time, and why is every response by you attacking someone and ranting the same thing over and over again . You need help my friend, because you’re frankly losing it !
Says the extremely angry woman who has been abusive to people for years and is totally obsessed with Norwich that she talks about them more on the social media than ITFC.

Says the woman who have been insulting me and telling me to shut me f**k up because my opinion has been different to hers.

User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:07 am

Bluemike wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:42 am

Wow, so anyone now who backs someone else's views is a brown nose as you put it ? Unless of course they are anti Evans ? That's different ?

Mach I remember a conversation with you a few years back now where you thanked me for "accepting " you as a Town fan, you felt as an outsider from Poland that wouldn't happen, I told you then anyone who supports Town is one of us and are equal to us , you felt really happy with this so to read your comments directed towards John really do let yourself down, I've had the pleasure to meet John and he is very much a Town fan, I would suggest you clearly haven't but even so to lay into him in this way doesn't put you in a good light I'm afraid.

I could go on and on with these ridiculous spats but ive told you where I am at now and that is we are done, sad but I will not be changing my stance. I would appreciate it if you'd stop using my name to enforce your arguments against others, just another cheap shot, I certainly dont need or expect anyone to fight my battles, quite capable but people are perfectly entitled to agree with my feelings and have every right to say so. I certainly dont want them being abused because of it either.
Mike when you pay attention to this Wolves has been posting recently it's all about backing you up and stirring things . Anyone will clearly read between the lines that he's been stirring. Moreover I don't like the way he's preaching to us over ITFC what is good, what is bad. Most importantly he says the things you want to hear that's why you've been sticking up for him.

That's nothing new though. You remember that I wasn't happy with his comments re our club couple of years back. You didn't mind these opinions as you were pleased with them.

I also remember your anger from last season over Simon Jordan's interview when you said he knew f**k all about our club. You said that because you weren't happy with Jordan's comments about Evans. So Jordan knowing 'nothing' about ITFC is an issue but Wolves' fan posting on here and preaching to us is never an issue despite knowing 'nothing' about ITFC, eh? It's all about you Mike. As long as you're pleased with opinions of others it is 'all fine'.

Cheap shots you say? What cheap shots? I haven't insulted you, I've only said what I see from the Wolves fan. What about your sniping at me yesterday then? It was worse. I have found that sniping unpleasant and told you so. Now you're making personal comments again that something doesn't put me in a good light. You're turning personal again. Won't be even answering that. Not interested in having a verbal squabble. One request though: stop making personal comments. You made them yesterday and you're making them again.

You've clarified your stance yesterday so why talking about that again? Your attitude towards me yesterday wasn't good and I didn't like that. Just because I have pointed out at few things/facts you didn't like. Pointed out at few football things/opinions that was my 'crime'. Time and time again, it is all fine when you're pleased with the opinions of others, if not then a poster puts himself/herself into the 'trouble'. You think that your opinion is most important, you think you have the best knowledge about ITFC, you think Ipswich Town is your domain just because this is your hometown club etc etc.

Again, you are preaching me over my post to the wolves fan. I can't remember you preaching to HallamBlue when she's been insulting me, telling me to shut my f**k up. Why is like that?

I myself have been involved in some nasty crap here lately. I have done nothing wrong. All of that just because I don't appreciate 'Santa Marcus' and hate the way the club is going under his guidance.

User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:10 am

Frosty wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:40 am
Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 pm

true its a forum, but those who come on any forum once in a blue moon just to insult other users are out of order, this season will see who really support the Blues, I would put money on your attendance figures will be up this season from last season.

These rules your owner and others have to abide by are there for a reason, you have a great ground, great support and its only time before you return to the top table,

I'll stand by Mike on his views all day long
Who the f are you to preach to us? You're a brown-nose who's been licking Bluemike's arse for a while. In the last few weeks you've been desperate for him to acknowledge your 'efforts'. Most of your posts is about back up Bluemike. You're not even an Ipswich fan so why are you taking sides?

You've been trying to me a smart arse as to how our club is run. Just because you keep saying what Bluemike and others want to hear doesn't mean you can preach to us about our club. You know fook all about our club so go away you stirrer !

Please refrain from this type of post Mach, I respect your views and accept that we all have differences of opinion, however this is 'out of order'.

Town has always been G&B's second club and it's been well documented in the past.

It has nothing to do with Bluemike being a moderator or any other poster, you are becoming aggressive with some of your posts.

I personally prefer to let debates run even if they have oppossing strong views, but this is getting out of hand a bit lately.

Please dont put me in the position of where I need to 'delete' posts etc.

cheers Dave
Frosty

All I see from the Wolves fan is backing Mike up against those with different opinions and stirring. When you his posts you will spot it.

Moreover you claim that my post towards him was 'out of order'. I understand that telling people to shut their f**k up and insulting them is acceptable then isn't it? That is what HallamBlue did to me a few days ago but I haven't seen you reprimending her over that.

User avatar
Mach_Polish_Blue
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Statement from Evans today .....

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:16 am

Frosty wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:37 am
So you think telling someone to actually f*ck off and go back to where they came from is ok Derick?

Let me clarify, Liz, Mach, Mike and yourself have probably clashed many times over the years, I actually don’t have an issue with that as long as it’s not completely out of hand. We are all adults for gods sake, and I really want to let threads run. But rightly or wrongly I felt that post is not what I want the forum to become.
Frosty all my 'crime' is because I'm anti-Evans and hate the way our club is regressing under him. It's a freedom of speech and I'm entitled to my opinion. But any anti-Evans visibly touches Bluemike's and HallamBlue's feelings. I've received some unpleasant comments from Mike and insults from HallamBlue. Do you imply they can say what they want and people with different views have to remain quiet?

Moreover please read that post again because I haven't told Wolves fan to f**k off. Please read it again. I've told him to 'go away'.
Last edited by Mach_Polish_Blue on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locked