The Don - Never forgotten

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

The Don - Never forgotten

Post by Bluemike » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:33 pm

I believe it's 3 years today that we lost one of our own, thinking of you today Rob Cook, The Don, sorely missed, never forgotten.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: The Don - Never forgotten

Post by marko69 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Echo the above, word for word complete with tear in eye. 😪

RIP Rob, THE MIGHTY DON.

nicscreamer

Post by nicscreamer » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:44 pm

RIP Don. This coincides with the 1st anniversary today of my best friend taking his own life. A sad day and one etched in my mind forever.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:45 am

Would not have realized if not brought to attention. Three years is it. The circumstances remain unclear but got to respect the wishes of the families involved. Once again, a tangible void remains without Mr Cook's participation. Can't really add anything else to this other than provide respect and thoughts to those that were closest i.e. friends and immediate family.