Happy Christmas

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

Happy Christmas

Post by goldandblack » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:36 pm

to all you Town fans and your families, have a great Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Happy Christmas

Post by Bluemike » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:17 pm

And the same to you and your loved ones John, I hope you have a fab Christmas and all the very best for 2020. Send my best wishes to the lovely Donna for me.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Happy Christmas John and and very Happy New Year too ๐ŸŒฒ . Hope The Wolves continue to do well and qualify for Champions League munchkin ๐Ÿ‘

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:03 pm

Happy Christmas to all Town fans ๐ŸŽ… and a promotion in the new year โšฝ.
I'm moving from Ireland on Thursday to Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น so further away from Portman Road but will now be able to watch Town on Ifollow ๐Ÿ‘.
Happy and healthy Christmas to all you Tractor Boys.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Bluemike wrote: โ†‘
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:17 pm
And the same to you and your loved ones John, I hope you have a fab Christmas and all the very best for 2020. Send my best wishes to the lovely Donna for me.
thank Mike, and Donna sends her love and regards to you and Lis for Christmas,

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:22 pm

hallamblue wrote: โ†‘
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:57 pm
Happy Christmas John and and very Happy New Year too ๐ŸŒฒ . Hope The Wolves continue to do well and qualify for Champions League munchkin ๐Ÿ‘
Thank Lis, its a strange thing but Wolves have always been been involved in either promotion or relegation battles. so its a bit boring now, sure as always it will all go pears up. anyway you have a great Christmas and best of luck to the Town in the new year,