Sorry, but Stuart Watson has hit nail firmly on the head

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Sorry, but Stuart Watson has hit nail firmly on the head

Post by hallamblue » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:19 pm

With this article . I don’t take joy in agreeing with it. But I honestly do feel SW gas got it just about right .

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/the-verdic ... -1-6436538

What happens over next month is potentially season defining , for me anyway.

rossi

Re: Sorry, but Stuart Watson has hit nail firmly on the head

Post by rossi » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:39 pm

I'm amazed at the turnaround of many on this board.

Were not you and others proclaiming PL to be The Messiah during the close season?

Oh yes, the same people who were claiming that our games in hand would mean a return to the top.

Now, it seems, PL is no longer The Messiah, and the team seems to be on a backwards march down the league.

It's a funny old world

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:10 pm

I still have total faith in him, I know it will be fine.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:15 pm

I’d said Rossi that I’m very disappointed in Lamberts tactics this season- even though we were winning in Aug/ Sept , I constantly voiced concerns about our inability to get more than one goal and that we often ( it felt) like we were hanging on for dear life to get the points.

I’ve also said for said for a while that his constant chopping and changing of the team meant little continuity and development of players understanding of one another was being affected.

It appears this is something he was guilty of at previous clubs (which I wasn’t aware of) , but I have always like the attacking nature of his game and I was very very pleased to get him at PR after the dire McCarthy brand of football. I hope PL will change his approach, tactics (displayed at PR ) apart, I truly do like him and feel he’s done a hell of a lot to bring this Club back together again. He just needs to pick a settled side.

There’s nothing wrong in fans voicing concerns , and a lot of Town fans want him to succeed ( me included) and are currently concerned. Are you of a similar ilk or have is there another agenda here?

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:28 pm

rossi wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:39 pm
I'm amazed at the turnaround of many on this board.

Were not you and others proclaiming PL to be The Messiah during the close season?

Oh yes, the same people who were claiming that our games in hand would mean a return to the top.

Now, it seems, PL is no longer The Messiah, and the team seems to be on a backwards march down the league.

It's a funny old world
Rossi you only have to look back at the ridiculous amount threads started about just about anything to be honest. It wont be long before this site is called HTFS as a opposed TB.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:42 pm

You clearly don’t like discussion about Town - just to cause upset and argument as usual. Didnt take you long did it .

Hopefully the moderators will nip your antics in the bud - again. You really don’t do yourself any favours.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:09 pm

If the moderators were doing there job properly you would of been shut down a long time ago. I am really at the stage now where I really don't give a f*ck because you have absolutely ruined this site with your bile and constant digs and hateful comments. I feel sorry for poor Bluemike because you must be right in his ear trying to get your wish . You tried it with Rossi you tried with Mach now your trying it with me. So who is fault here? I dilbrately do not comment on any of your numerous boring threads and let's be honest they are numerous, but when I comment on anybody else is thread you have to have a dig. I will let the Mods look at that one and prove me correct. So have a happy if you how Xmas.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:17 pm

It’s a FORUM . I’ve always posted articles or snippets from other sources. The aim has ALWAYS been to stimulate conversation/ discussion.

I’m sorry if you don’t want to join in. You sole aim with every post you make seems to be to start an argument, post personal comments , and generally make the forum unpleasant for other users.

I suggest it’s not me that’s the issue here, but yourself. You’re the one that has constantly posted abuse Personal attacks aimed at me . You’ve done it since the day you joined this forum. I hope the moderators finally ban you. It’s been a long time coming .

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:48 pm

I have only had 3 disagreements on here. 1 with a Norwich imposter and I fell out with Bluemike but that is sorted. But you are something else you just go on and on and on. I said I would not post on your numerous threads and I don't. So why do you have a dig when I post on other people's. That is not a question by the way I don't want anymore responses from you. But you being you, you will have to make up more lies.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:44 pm

Thread locked again.

I am very close as I suspect some other mods are about issuing a few people a break as I am tired of paying 50 quid a month to have to moderate adult people. It's bloody ridiculous.