See you Hurst

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Mach_Polish_Blue

See you Hurst

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:38 pm

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Re: See you Hurst

Post by Charnwood » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:51 pm

In normal circumstances I’d wish him well, but in my opinion the guys fuckin useless. I still can’t believe some welcomed him to Portman Road, but that’s confined to the past.

I think he’s one of these names who we will eventually see disappear from the professional game.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Not to go over old ground, but i've always been able to believe why some people wanted him at Portman Road. He was tearing League One up with Shrewsbury Town after they were almost relegated to L2, and the Shrews fans went bananas when Ipswich went knocking on their door. The eventual "known" was still unknown. Don't think anyone predicted it would be AS BAD as it turned out.

Advice to Hurst though.........., dump Doig. He's the Oxford English Dictionary meaning of a bellend.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:24 pm

Next to Roy Keane, these two “ managers” did more harm to this Club, than another other individual. Hurst isn’t fit to manage athletes IMO. There’s no room for bullying in any walk of life . I hope he and his side kick Doug, are finished in the game tbh. But some mugs will no doubt employ them again.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:40 am

sh*te always goes down hill.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:21 am

........unless they’re stood in front of a fan of course! :mrgreen: