Blackpool FC vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Back to winning ways in the League?

Blackpool Win
18%
Ipswich Win
53%
Draw
29%

Total votes: 17

valleyroad

Re: Blackpool FC vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by valleyroad » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:16 am

Delighted to see Town starting to move in the right direction.
I think they have the right man in Lambert and things starting to come together.
Ipswich is a good club for Lambert who I have always rated as a manager despite the morons not doing the due diligence on his management career.
He's been over the course before at Norwich and hopefully does the same job for Ipswich which I think is starting to happen.
Starting to get a bit of momentum and hopefully it continues.

valleyroad

Post by valleyroad » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:19 am

marko69 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:18 pm
What a great away win in donkey-land. Predicted that wrong ---> no change there. Even predicted "no scorer" in the Prediction League. :lol:

Brilliant to hear that Edwards not only scored twice but assisted and basically had an all round great game. Never slated that laddie because you can see he has a bit of class about him. It was the fannies in charge who were playing him in the wrong positions over the months last season. Very good player.

And Mike, ......, hmmmm, The Loons on Tuesday? Struggled against Cove today..... were even 1-0 down at HT but thankfully got a couple after the break. And it was a strong Hibs side. All sounded very lethargic on Hibs radio , but hoping their fingers are out for Station Road come Tuesday. I think it'll be a decent game. Won't predict!
See you nicked our best player in Kyle Magennis. You got a cracking player there who under Ross has the talent to be the next John McGinn.
Ah McGinn you nicked him too. Come to think of it you took all the McGinn brothers from us :D

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:58 pm

Can’t believe the buddies have any players left, Valley with annoying b*stard Goodwin as boss. :lol: Jaysus H, he just constantly bursts refs balls eh? Player, now manager, never changed.
Yet to see Kyle play but looking forward to seeing what he can do.
John was just too good and glad the Villa fans love him.
Barry was my favourite. Remember he left the buddies for Hibs and then scored a hatrick against them at Easter Road? :lol: 80s?