What three words

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

AzzurroMark

What three words

Post by AzzurroMark » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:32 pm

I don't know if anyone is familiar with or uses the app "what 3 words'? For those unfamiliar with it the entire world is divided into 3 metre squares and given a unique three words and is designed to help locate things. I decided to check the unique 3 words for Portman Road and however these words are chosen, there is certainly a sense of humour involved! They are;

Jolly.Amused. Intro

Certainly they were chosen before the unimpressive opening moments of the previous two home games.

As for our friends up the road: Never. Won. Anything.........ok, so i lied on this one! :lol: (actually is: Saves, lasted, slowly).

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: What three words

Post by marko69 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:24 am

Never won anything. :lol: 👍👏👏👏

number 9

Post by number 9 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:59 pm

I think this would be a good game for the General Chat section. AzzurroMark would you be interested in modding a competition? You present the 3 words and the rest of us try to guess the location? You could give us clues and hints. We need a new competition. What do you think?

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:53 am

number 9 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:59 pm
I think this would be a good game for the General Chat section. AzzurroMark would you be interested in modding a competition? You present the 3 words and the rest of us try to guess the location? You could give us clues and hints. We need a new competition. What do you think?
That sounds a good idea 9. A "what 3 words football ground" competition. I'd be happy just suggesting places for others to try and guess, giving clues where it helps.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:05 pm

Azzuromark, it sounds like you’re our new Gold & Black the former King of Comps. 🤴

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:20 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:05 pm
Azzuromark, it sounds like you’re our new Gold & Black the former King of Comps. 🤴
:lol: :lol: