Crewe Alexandria vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

PL lives another week?

Crewe Win
71%
Town Win
29%
Draw
No votes

Total votes: 14

ipswichtownNo1

Re: Crewe Alexandria vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:01 pm

Down to 11th. 4 points from 6th. f*ck off lambert. Evsns sort this 10 year plus sh*t show out

Andym

Post by Andym » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:04 pm

Overall better than I expected. Possibly because Crewe weren't as good as I'd feared.

Central defenders still worry me, Kenlock our best player first half, quieter second half but did nothing wrong.

Midfield looked livelier, just need support for the striker.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:12 pm

Andym wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:04 pm
Overall better than I expected. Possibly because Crewe weren't as good as I'd feared.

Central defenders still worry me, Kenlock our best player first half, quieter second half but did nothing wrong.

That’s where we’re at the moment. Crewe not as good as we’re feared??? !!!! They’re a good footballing club, but they’re still a club fresh out of L2 and will be happy this season for a mid table spot away from relegation. And they got hammered 4-1 midweek to Gillingham.

Andym

Post by Andym » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:29 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:12 pm
Andym wrote:

That’s where we’re at the moment. Crewe not as good as we’re feared??? !!!! They’re a good footballing club, but they’re still a club fresh out of L2 and will be happy this season for a mid table spot away from relegation. And they got hammered 4-1 midweek to Gillingham.
Point taken. Perhaps I should have said Crewe weren’ts as good as they were at Portman Road.

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:32 pm

Finally, yes finally i see no way forward under the current regime. It makes me very sad to have reached this point. Yes, we have shown spirit today, perhaps the performance have been marginally better in the last 2 games, but right now we need a lot more than that.

I have tried to be patient in getting our 'better" players back, but it is obvious that, with injuries and now red cards, this is not going to happen. Besides, this team should (and i emphasize 'should') be good enough to be challenging top 2, or certainly comfortably in the play-off places! We offered so little end product. Richards in the Crewe goal will not have earned a much easier pay day than that.

No doubt it will be mentioned that Crewe had only one shot on target. However, we went missing when needed most. I rewound to their goal and poor Chambo was covering 2 defensive positions, as LW was nowhere to be seen (i do not like to be critical of any player pulling on a Blue shirt, but sadly Wolfenden had a shocker today). On that performance I can see why he (LW) infuriates posters on here.

There was a degree of attacking intent, but in truth it is like going fishing in a puddle, it doesn't matter how much you spend on the equipment, you'll never catch a fish! I found myself switching off, i had to check on BBC sport to see who had come off, i missed Bishop's first yellow, i couldn't even truly tell you how Drinan's goal came about, other than it apoeared scrappy. I don't want to be watching that kind of football, i want something to hold my attention, and Paul Lambert's football just does not do it for me.

Sorry to say this (and while i might have inferred that MM had to go, but never actually called for his head) and with a very heavy heart;

Lambert out!

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:37 pm

Andym wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:29 pm
tangfastic wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:12 pm
Andym wrote:

Point taken. Perhaps I should have said Crewe weren’ts as good as they were at Portman Road.
I didn’t mean anything by that, but Crewe should be a club we should hope to get 3 points. But we’ve come to the stage where it’s seen as a tough game. And they were fantastic at PR, just toothless.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:57 pm

It’s seems the only people who are maintaining a high level of standards for ITFC are the fans. It’s certainly doesn’t appear to be the players, the manager or the owner judging by this yet again shambolic display, effort and outcome. It’s was CREWE ALEXANDER not BMG , Man City or Liverpool !!

#LambertOut

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:20 pm

I dont want lambert sacked..... i want to wait until we are all back at PR , on TV , and we all get to say exactly what we think of him out loud. Lucky for him he will be long gone before then and can just slink off into the dark with his wages paid up. Utter fraud who is now doing the MM routine of talking bollocks just to wind up the fans. Said today we were the better team, maybe for the first 25 mins but after that it was crewe who looked good. He has to go, no ifs, no buts, just has to go

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:40 pm

This Club can’t afford to wait for next season ( when fans most likely allowed back in).....we , ( EVANS), has to act THIS WEEK.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:58 pm

I had a dream that I was listening to the BBC2 football scores being announced. The announcer stated the scores in his usual monotone voice:

Plymouth Argyle 2 Accrington Stanley 2
Oxford United 1 Fleetwood Town nil
Lincoln City nil Doncaster Rovers 1
CREWE ALEXANDRA 1 IPSWICH TOWN 1

When I woke up I realized it wasn't a dream, it was the nightmare of reality! Obviously, it is very unlikely we'll even make the playoffs this season. I'm sure many of us have felt we just need to get on a winning run, but I honestly don't think it's going to happen. Under Lambert, we will struggle for the rest of the season. I wasn't in favour of sacking Lambert a few weeks ago, but now I feel he has to go. We need to start rebuilding for next season. It ain't happening this season, especially with Lambert at the helm.

Magicmark

Post by Magicmark » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:16 pm

Andym wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:52 pm
AzzurroMark wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:50 pm
Andym wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:41 pm
[

Kenlock having a decent game though. Ref likes giving out yellows
In truth our two were deserved.
The Crewe players were shouting for a red lol had no commentary only shouting today,amusing at times ;)

Probably. I don't think many would have booked Sears for that though.

Magicmark

Post by Magicmark » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:38 pm

My local village team are more exciting to watch than that & show more spirit, Hope Lambo goes on Monday., fingers crossed.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:53 pm

The time has properly arrived for Lambert to leave ———> Hallam is even getting annoyed with some dude named Alexander in Crewe! :lol:

Sorry, dear! Had to laugh :lol:

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:43 pm

Evans just waits too long to make decisions! He refused to strengthen the squad when MM had us knocking on the door of promotion even though reports have came out that MM said he didn't want or need any more players...which in all honesty is idiotic, if MM did say that. And even if MM did say he didn't need any help, Evans should have shown his business acumen by advising otherwise...to seal the deal so to speak. But he didn't because he didn't want to spend the money.

Now Evans is waiting too long to replace Lambert because he doesn't wanna spend the money even with the knowledge it will be even harder to get out of this division next season!

My old dad would drive 20 miles to get a $2 discount on a screw driver, even though it cost him $6 in gas to get there! That's how I feel Evans operates.

Andym

Post by Andym » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:53 pm

I'm going to ask some questions. I'm not trying to be confrontational (honestly!), but it's 3 hours since the game finished and I've had time to reflect. I genuinely wonder how other people feel.

I'm not going to comment on the Lambert issue. I think that's a bit of an irrelevance now. He will be gone sometime between now and the end of the season and it's out of our control.

There have been a few negative comments about the performance today, and that's my starting point. I thought we started the better side, but by half time Crewe were edging it; I just felt they looked the side more likely to score.
I said at half time that it would be interesting to see which manager would be able to change things, fully expecting Crewe to dominate as they did at PR. But they didn't. In my opinion, we were the better side second half, the goal came against the run of play. I've not seen the goal again but it looked like Woolfy messed up. The EADT think he was fouled. Either way, we were dominating. After that we continued to be the better side. Scrambled equaliser was deserved. Bishop was silly to foul when on a yellow, but most refs would have let it go, and in my opinion the official was swayed by the antics of the Crewe players.
So we got a draw. I think we were the better side for much of the game. Most people voting on this thread expected defeat. So why the negativity?
Looking at the players, Woolfy worries me. Thomas wasn't really in the game which was a disappointment. Most of the others I thought played ok, with Kenlock our best player. So I have no real complaints, and by and large I enjoyed it.

OK, now the contentious bit. By accident I stumbled across a Farcebook page today from my student days. We are talking 45 years ago and more. Some of the people on there have kept so much stuff - not just photos - from those days, and I think "Haven't you moved on?" I suppose I might be a bit strange in that respect. I remember a history teacher I worked alongside telling me that "Everyone is interested in their history. Everybody wants to know where they have come from." I thought "I don't. I'm more interested in where I'm going next rather than where I've been." I lost contact with all my schoolmates when I left, and uni mates, and workmates from every job I've had. That''s the past.
And that, I think, is why I'm less worried about today. I don't really see WHY we "should be beating Crewe". We are both mid-table League 1 sides. Our history is irrelevant.

The only reason I can think of why we should expect to beat them is that we have more money. We are probably one of the richer league 1 sides, with a larger squad and higher wage bill than most.. (An advantage that will count for even less next season). In which case, why do so many berate the owner? Have the current and previous managers saddles us with players who aren't worth the fees and wages? If so, that's not the players' fault. We've all worked with people who are distinctly average in their jobs and football is no different. If they are average, then why should we expect them to beat another team of average players? What I am saying is - do we expect to beat Crewe simply because we were once successful and they never have been? Who was playing for us today who we would have expected to rip Crewe a new arsehole? Who are the players we really don't want to lose in the transfer window? I mean really don't want to? If you don't name many, that's why we shouldn't expect to beat Crewe. Because that's where we are now. Forget the past. It just gives too high expectations which lead to disappointment.

OK, I've put on my armour and gone into hiding..... I'll say again, I'm not trying to be confrontational. It's just that we have played far worse than today, and we got a point from a match where most expected defeat.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:02 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:53 pm
The time has properly arrived for Lambert to leave ———> Hallam is even getting annoyed with some dude named Alexander in Crewe! :lol:

Sorry, dear! Had to laugh :lol:
I aim to make your day Marko ..... would accept predicted text gremlin as the cause of my erroneous post? 🤷‍♀️ :lol:

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:04 pm

If I forgot the past, I wouldn't be an ITFC supporter. Evans has invested a lot of money into the club, but not enough.

valleyroad

Post by valleyroad » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:06 pm

Andym wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:53 pm
I'm going to ask some questions. I'm not trying to be confrontational (honestly!), but it's 3 hours since the game finished and I've had time to reflect. I genuinely wonder how other people feel.

I'm not going to comment on the Lambert issue. I think that's a bit of an irrelevance now. He will be gone sometime between now and the end of the season and it's out of our control.

There have been a few negative comments about the performance today, and that's my starting point. I thought we started the better side, but by half time Crewe were edging it; I just felt they looked the side more likely to score.
I said at half time that it would be interesting to see which manager would be able to change things, fully expecting Crewe to dominate as they did at PR. But they didn't. In my opinion, we were the better side second half, the goal came against the run of play. I've not seen the goal again but it looked like Woolfy messed up. The EADT think he was fouled. Either way, we were dominating. After that we continued to be the better side. Scrambled equaliser was deserved. Bishop was silly to foul when on a yellow, but most refs would have let it go, and in my opinion the official was swayed by the antics of the Crewe players.
So we got a draw. I think we were the better side for much of the game. Most people voting on this thread expected defeat. So why the negativity?
Looking at the players, Woolfy worries me. Thomas wasn't really in the game which was a disappointment. Most of the others I thought played ok, with Kenlock our best player. So I have no real complaints, and by and large I enjoyed it.

OK, now the contentious bit. By accident I stumbled across a Farcebook page today from my student days. We are talking 45 years ago and more. Some of the people on there have kept so much stuff - not just photos - from those days, and I think "Haven't you moved on?" I suppose I might be a bit strange in that respect. I remember a history teacher I worked alongside telling me that "Everyone is interested in their history. Everybody wants to know where they have come from." I thought "I don't. I'm more interested in where I'm going next rather than where I've been." I lost contact with all my schoolmates when I left, and uni mates, and workmates from every job I've had. That''s the past.
And that, I think, is why I'm less worried about today. I don't really see WHY we "should be beating Crewe". We are both mid-table League 1 sides. Our history is irrelevant.

The only reason I can think of why we should expect to beat them is that we have more money. We are probably one of the richer league 1 sides, with a larger squad and higher wage bill than most.. (An advantage that will count for even less next season). In which case, why do so many berate the owner? Have the current and previous managers saddles us with players who aren't worth the fees and wages? If so, that's not the players' fault. We've all worked with people who are distinctly average in their jobs and football is no different. If they are average, then why should we expect them to beat another team of average players? What I am saying is - do we expect to beat Crewe simply because we were once successful and they never have been? Who was playing for us today who we would have expected to rip Crewe a new arsehole? Who are the players we really don't want to lose in the transfer window? I mean really don't want to? If you don't name many, that's why we shouldn't expect to beat Crewe. Because that's where we are now. Forget the past. It just gives too high expectations which lead to disappointment.

OK, I've put on my armour and gone into hiding..... I'll say again, I'm not trying to be confrontational. It's just that we have played far worse than today, and we got a point from a match where most expected defeat.
Crikey you are sounding like me. So much of that i agree with. Its the reality.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:12 pm

Got score a moment ago didn't know zero from what happened today until then. Started off on page 2 and scrolled through progress to see eventual result. Some will think a point away represents an OK score. At least we didn't lose et cetera.

Looking below the surface it's too little too late in what's left of a season even at a relatively early stage of proceeding. Pity is it may well keep Lambert in place here for a while longer. I would liked to have believed if the team had suffered a comprehensive loss today it may well have proven the breaking point between owners and manager.

Haven't seen any highlights. Yes you got the option to view some sporadic footage from it if so inclined but wondering what's really the point of it. I think Lambert may have been playing not to lose, even from the start, so a point from it was perhaps expected. Whatever games remain seem immaterial, there will be no promotion you got to be a realist to the situation.

valleyroad

Post by valleyroad » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:35 pm

number 9 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:04 pm
If I forgot the past, I wouldn't be an ITFC supporter. Evans has invested a lot of money into the club, but not enough.
Investing in a football club is a mugs game as Evans has found to his cost.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:56 pm

Andym wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:53 pm

It's not just todays performance though is it, in fact its not even this seasons performances or last seasons, the steady decline of this club is Continuing season after season, you say we are a mid table League One side, that may be true at the moment but soon we will be a relegation haunted League One side and then top six League Two side. Of course we should be expecting to beat Crewe with our resources, and Swindon and whoever else we've embarrassed ourselves against. To accept where we are now is nothing less than suicide.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:07 am

You do make good points AndyM, Very matter of fact thinking and .....,well, world peace if there were 6 billion of you on the planet.

Personally I know there is f*ck all I can do at Ipswich Town or Hibernian that'll make one ounce of a difference to how things are going to proceed in the future. What will be, will be etc etc etc.

But there is so much more to being a supporter than being "matter of fact". No ? Having a decent grasp that there is f*ck all that anyone can do opens other avenues of "moaning faced bastardness". Never take that away, please.

Also....., there would be no point being a supporter of any club without rivalry. Ipswich Town are so far from their "rivalry" at the moment that it is becoming embarrassing. And the rivals themselves laughing their arses off hurts. It is very difficult to be matter of fact with recent results when the rivals are looking like heading back to the EPL. I, and many others, do expect Ipswich Town FC (the club) to be proper annihilating CREWE (who?) Nothing to do with past glories.
A memory I have is Hibs losing 2-0 @ Easter Road to Stranraer in the old Division One while the Jambos on the same Saturday were winning in Glasgow in the SPL. It is soul destroying and I can only imagine how Ipswich based fans are feeling.

Anyway....., You do make good points but I do find myself asking, ....., why do you bother?

And err, nice win at Celtic today, Valley. Two cracking results in a row.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:49 am

I think a person’s , ( or any Club’s) “ history”, is very important, because it gives you a base to judge yourself against. Either in terms of of how far you’ve come in life, or conversely how far you’ve fallen. That history can be something you’re proud of , or ashamed of. But it is integral to who and what you are , either as a person or organisation. It is very important.

For me on a personal level , I’ve travelled a road from very , very humble beginnings in life, to now being a professional in my own field. I’m proud. I feel I’ve achieved something in my life. For Town, likewise , we’ve come from amateur status to being a kings of Europe, competing against very wealthy and big clubs in England and Europe. Very important that we recognise that. But we use it also as a measure or where we are now. ( we could have done that when we got promoted to the PL , and went back into Europe etc etc). But we now rightly use it as a measure against where we are now. It identifies “ trends” in our fortunes, and we are clearly on the decline .

Mike rightly alludes to the fact that this has been over a period of time. Many will say it’s since Evans took over, I feel it was before that. When the digital tv money dried up, and we went into administration as a direct result, caught with players on long expensive contracts and relegation in that second PL season. We have NEVER recovered from that single event. Today, clubs get “ rewarded” for relegation parachute money from the now digital tv kings, Sky. Without that money I’d say 100% of the clubs being relegated , would go into administration like we did.

We always seem to be the wrong side of the fence when pivotal things happen in the game. We are currently stuck mid table in the 3rd division just as they are about to bring in a salary cap and all that will entail.

We are in a mess there’s no doubt about that when you compare where we’ve come from and what’s has happened to the Club over the last 2 decades. But in some ways we are also a victim of the changing nature of the game , and even Evans can’t compete with that ( Sky money, CoVid etc).

This coming summer will be a massive watershed for ITFC, as we eject practically half the current squad and rid ourselves of the massive wages. Perhaps then we will be able to start to rebuild from our academy and good young talent. Town’s “ name” in the game will still have high stock compared to almost all other clubs in this division, and that was built on our “ history”!

Andym

Post by Andym » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:29 am

Thank you for those responses. I suppose it’s different for me, not having been an Ipswich fan in the glory years.
I think for me the greatest disappointment is this; I said at the time that I’d accept relegation if our budget meant we couldn’t compete at championship level without resorting to MMs negative tactics. But I thought it would mean we could compete in league 1 by playing a as better style of football. It didn’t happen last season. Even when we were winning at the start we weren’t playing well.
This season though I thought we did start the season looking better. The frustration is that it stopped. In fairness, I think injuries to Downes, Edwards and Bishop had a significant impact, along with the lack of a decent striker. I still believe that one up front can work - it did at the start of the season - but without the aforementioned 3 supporting the lone striker it hasn’t worked. I still don’t blame Lambert for trying it but his reluctance to change it until we are losing every game shows a lack of insight.
Onwards and upwards.

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:51 am

[quote=hallamblue post_id=981013 time=1612082965 user_id=408]
I think a person’s , ( or any Club’s) “ history”, is very important, because it gives you a base to judge yourself against. Either in terms of of how far you’ve come in life, or conversely how far you’ve fallen. That history can be something you’re proud of , or ashamed of. But it is integral to who and what you are , either as a person or organisation. It is very important.

For me on a personal level , I’ve travelled a road from very , very humble beginnings in life, to now being a professional in my own field. I’m proud. I feel I’ve achieved something in my life. For Town, likewise , we’ve come from amateur status to being a kings of Europe, competing against very wealthy and big clubs in England and Europe. Very important that we recognise that. But we use it also as a measure or where we are now. ( we could have done that when we got promoted to the PL , and went back into Europe etc etc). But we now rightly use it as a measure against where we are now. It identifies “ trends” in our fortunes, and we are clearly on the decline .

Mike rightly alludes to the fact that this has been over a period of time. Many will say it’s since Evans took over, I feel it was before that. When the digital tv money dried up, and we went into administration as a direct result, caught with players on long expensive contracts and relegation in that second PL season. We have NEVER recovered from that single event. Today, clubs get “ rewarded” for relegation parachute money from the now digital tv kings, Sky. Without that money I’d say 100% of the clubs being relegated , would go into administration like we did.

We always seem to be the wrong side of the fence when pivotal things happen in the game. We are currently stuck mid table in the 3rd division just as they are about to bring in a salary cap and all that will entail.

We are in a mess there’s no doubt about that when you compare where we’ve come from and what’s has happened to the Club over the last 2 decades. But in some ways we are also a victim of the changing nature of the game , and even Evans can’t compete with that ( Sky money, CoVid etc).

This coming summer will be a massive watershed for ITFC, as we eject practically half the current squad and rid ourselves of the massive wages. Perhaps then we will be able to start to rebuild from our academy and good young talent. Town’s “ name” in the game will still have high stock compared to almost all other clubs in this division, and that was built on our “ history”!
[/quote]
An interesting and well written piece, Liz & one that I agree with.

I just hope that a new manager gets the chance to work with the current before it is broken up. I think the squad is capable of better things, given the right manager, which is certainly not Lambert.

valleyroad

Post by valleyroad » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:52 am

marko69 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:07 am
You do make good points AndyM, Very matter of fact thinking and .....,well, world peace if there were 6 billion of you on the planet.

Personally I know there is f*ck all I can do at Ipswich Town or Hibernian that'll make one ounce of a difference to how things are going to proceed in the future. What will be, will be etc etc etc.

But there is so much more to being a supporter than being "matter of fact". No ? Having a decent grasp that there is f*ck all that anyone can do opens other avenues of "moaning faced bastardness". Never take that away, please.

Also....., there would be no point being a supporter of any club without rivalry. Ipswich Town are so far from their "rivalry" at the moment that it is becoming embarrassing. And the rivals themselves laughing their arses off hurts. It is very difficult to be matter of fact with recent results when the rivals are looking like heading back to the EPL. I, and many others, do expect Ipswich Town FC (the club) to be proper annihilating CREWE (who?) Nothing to do with past glories.
A memory I have is Hibs losing 2-0 @ Easter Road to Stranraer in the old Division One while the Jambos on the same Saturday were winning in Glasgow in the SPL. It is soul destroying and I can only imagine how Ipswich based fans are feeling.

Anyway....., You do make good points but I do find myself asking, ....., why do you bother?

And err, nice win at Celtic today, Valley. Two cracking results in a row.
Hoping for 3 in a row :D

Andym

Post by Andym » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:11 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:07 am

You do make good points but I do find myself asking, ....., why do you bother?
Why do I bother posting? Not sure really.
Or why do I bother supporting Ipswich? They are (now) my nearest league team. I support them because I can. I can (COViD permitting) watch them live. I want them to be successful. But failing that I really take it match by match and like to see us play decent football and win. I thought yesterday was one of our better recent performances so I wondered why there were so many moans about the performance.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:11 pm

Both away too, shame about Livingston in the Scottish Cup semi final. I will have one very happy son in law and grandson and can’t wait to catch up with them later this afternoon.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:17 pm

valleyroad wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:52 am
Hoping for 3 in a row :D
Certainly wouldn’t bet against that. Jack knows Jim has them cooking so it’ll be a very interesting game indeed.

valleyroad

Post by valleyroad » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:20 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:11 pm
Both away too, shame about Livingston in the Scottish Cup semi final. I will have one very happy son in law and grandson and can’t wait to catch up with them later this afternoon.
Aye Livingston lets not go there :D
Sorry this is an Ipswich Town forum oops

Would be nice to see Ipswich get a couple of solid away wins !