Email from Evans tonight

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Email from Evans tonight

Post by marko69 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:26 pm

And booking Norwood into "resist the meal deal" therapy.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:33 pm

He's doomed

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:50 pm

That's an idea for a thread.

Who IS in fact doomed come summer? Who does Cookie offload? Bennetts probably tops the list....., no doubt Sears in your book, (I dunno, still have "blind" faith that he's still to score a few) ...... But struggling to see any glaring certainties to be in for the chop. Judge maybe?
Balls chewed alert, but after seeing Hull City in full, jury's out on Judge maybe, (no pun intended) ..... In the right side, he could be superb......, superb may be pushing it, ----> decent?

Worth a discussion.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:42 pm

I played golf today with a knowledgable football man who never hid his dislike of Paul Lambert but thinks we’ve done well with the appointment of Paul Cook. He reckoned whilst he was at Portsmouth and again at Wigan he got mediocre and average players playing decent passing football, and reckons he’ll achieve the same at Ipswich. I hope he’s got it right but I do trust his judgement and look forward to it coming good.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:28 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:42 pm
I played golf today with a knowledgable football man who never hid his dislike of Paul Lambert but thinks we’ve done well with the appointment of Paul Cook. He reckoned whilst he was at Portsmouth and again at Wigan he got mediocre and average players playing decent passing football, and reckons he’ll achieve the same at Ipswich. I hope he’s got it right but I do trust his judgement and look forward to it coming good.
:shock: Really Charners?? you played golf??? I take it was in Spain you lucky sod what course was it, :roll: because most countries have a Covid closure lockdown in place including Spain I thought.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:36 pm

ashfordblue wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:28 pm
Charnwood wrote:
:shock: Really Charners?? you played golf??? I take it was in Spain you lucky sod what course was it, :roll: because most countries have a Covid closure lockdown in place including Spain I thought.
He was playing “around” with Mikes bird, Paige Spiranac, Ash.
Lucky sod is an understatement :D

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:38 pm

He better not be lol

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:01 pm

ashfordblue wrote:
Charnwood wrote:
All golf courses in Spain were closed from 21 January 2021 Ash, some Regions relaxed rules on 17 February and allowed two balls only with no buggy sharing unless from the same household. We live in the Valencia Region where golf courses reopened this wee on Monday 1 March, four-balls are allowed but no Qualifying Competitions and no buggy sharing unless prepared to wear a face mask. On Tuesday I played in a four ball with four buggies, it was like being on a buggy safari, hilarious. The 19th is only open on the terraces and close promptly at 6pm, max four to a table so no large groups. Some of the banter is lost, but hey it’s great to be back aand the course is in amazing condition after no traffic for six weeks.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:08 pm

marko69 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:36 pm
ashfordblue wrote:
Charnwood wrote:
He was playing “around” with Mikes bird, Paige Spiranac, Ash.
Lucky sod is an understatement :D

Had to look her up Marko, you naughty man !

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:14 pm

Tell 'em Mike......., not my fault! :lol:

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:42 pm

Find your own birds FFS :D :D

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:09 pm

If Charners is playing four holes with her .... I’d like to know where her fourth hole is.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:36 pm

I just hope the old ticker is strong lol.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:17 pm

Ticker is fine Mike, the imagination is pretty good too. 🤪