Baggot on loan to Kings Lynn

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

AzzurroMark

Baggot on loan to Kings Lynn

Post by AzzurroMark » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:08 pm

What are people's views on this latest loan move?

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/march/ ... n-on-loan/

While no doubt good experience for the youngster, i must admit (without any foundation) it raised my eyebrows a bit. The reason being Norwich City's links with Lynn, something their sporting director, Stuart Webber is "keen to build on". Webber is known to watch KL from the stands, both home and away when fixtures allow (obviously under the guise of watching City's youngsters).
My concern here is that this move might well put Baggot in the shop window for Norwich to steal away? They have a recent history of buying in good, relatively unknown young players (Maddison, Aarons and Godfrey come to mind)! Do you think there is reason to be slightly concerned?

number 9

Re: Baggot on loan to Kings Lynn

Post by number 9 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:28 pm

I’m sure Frodo Baggins will do Ipswich proud.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:05 pm

Will be good for him to play some football, good experience for the lad

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:24 pm

Yep, great move because we all know the order......, you go to Kings Lynn and back and its a double promotion back to the EPL. So, all good.

Kings Lynn?? Sweet mother of Jaysus H!!