Paul Cooks 1st Transfer Window rumour thread.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Blue Wilf

Re: Paul Cooks 1st Transfer Window rumour thread.

Post by Blue Wilf » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:45 pm

I hate the international break...... just saying... ☹️

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:09 pm

Funnily enough, I think we need the opportunity to reset Wilf, but normally i would agree with you.

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:18 pm

You are right - we do. But I still hate it... 😬

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:19 am

tangfastic wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:07 am
From EADT.

Morsy, who has yet to arrive in Suffolk after his deadline day move from Middlesbrough was completed remotely, continued: "It’s massively exciting, you just look at some of the names.

"The manager rang me to try and convince me and said 'we’ve just signed Celina.' My reaction was just 'wow’ and he said 'yeah, wow.' It’s a project that I'm excited to be a part of."

Not yet in Suffolk.
Sounds like he hasn’t got any known injury problems, but I hope we’ve got a medical done remotely. The last player we signed permanently from Warnock was Huws. At the time it seemed a great bit of business and turned out to be a disaster with his injuries. Warnock isn’t stupid and a bit surprised Warnock released him. Played a lot under him last year and this season.

As for Morsy’s comments about Celina. Maybe that makes me feel a bit better about Celina coming here knowing that a player like Morsy is coming in. Looks like the Celina move had an impact on Morsy.
Tang we wont see Morsy for 3 games as his red card for Boro has to be served out Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cry:

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:37 pm

Kieran McKenna’s 1st Transfer Window rumour thread?

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:01 pm

Ha what a good idea tang 😁👍, come on Admin set one up plz.

Happy New Year 👍🥂wishing you all a very happy and most of all healthy 2022. Who knows, maybe even a late run into those play offs 🤞