Evans Sells ITFC to GameChanger

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

rossi

Evans Sells ITFC to GameChanger

Post by rossi » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:12 am

It's true - hooray

Tinytown

Re: Evans Sells ITFC to GameChanger

Post by Tinytown » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:15 am

Unfortunately we still have the same players. :wink:

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:26 am

From Evans:

“The fund has deep pockets, but by the nature of a pension fund will be fiscally responsible in the use of those funds. In order to meet its investment responsibilities, it will need to invest to secure Premier League status, and it has already committed to making substantial investment in both the Club’s playing squad and infrastructure.

I had always wanted to take the Club myself to the Premier League and sadly, for too short a window, at one time this had seemed possible. However, as important to me as my ambition for the Club was, if it didn’t work out I wanted to leave the Club in not only a more secure financial position than the perilous state in which I found it, but with ownership that provides triple A financial backing alongside a community ethos.
I believe I have found this and I look forward to cheering the team on every week as we work our way back to where we all want to be.”

Let’s hope, eh.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:51 am

I like the word substantial but let's not get ahead of ourselves, so pleased it has proved to be genuine cus I'd given up hope, oh how happy I am to be wrong.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:07 pm

This is fantastic news. 👍👍 👏👏👏👏

Surprised that it’s the first we’ve all heard about it....... usually SOMEBODY is in “The Know!” This is all just sprung on Ipswich fans as per usual.

Better give a wink to Ash! Not going quite as far as Nics & Mike tonsil tennis shenanigans, :shock: :lol: ...... but wink wink Ash! Well done. :wink: :wink:

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:49 pm

marko69 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:07 pm
This is fantastic news. 👍👍 👏👏👏👏

Surprised that it’s the first we’ve all heard about it....... usually SOMEBODY is in “The Know!” This is all just sprung on Ipswich fans as per usual.

Better give a wink to Ash! Not going quite as far as Nics & Mike tonsil tennis shenanigans, :shock: :lol: ...... but wink wink Ash! Well done. :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol: Thank you Marco :shock: honest as the days long :roll: yeh right