This so called Super League

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue
Posts: 26228
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

This so called Super League

Post by hallamblue » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:42 am

A good or bad thing ?

Personally I think it’s the beginning of the end for the professional game. It’s ONLY about money , and is driven by pure greed . It’ll have massive ramifications on the leagues in this Country . I can see Sky pulling out of PL to follow the ££££ of the super league snd creating a lot of clubs going into administration ( just like we did when digital tv collapsed )

Thoughts guys n gels ?

User avatar
bluejacko
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:48 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by bluejacko » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:52 am

I see your point but why as an average football fan when it comes to CL etc would I pay to watch the same teams week in week out with no promotion or relegation to worry about? It would be like watching exhibition football!
Let them go and reap what they sow because I can’t see it appealing to the average punter.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 23699
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Bluemike » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:58 am

I would ban them from all domestic league and cup competitions, ban any player taking part from competing at all major tournaments like the World Cup and place an embargo on them buying or selling players to teams outwith the new super League.

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 7290
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:00 am

My answer is they can F*** Off to their so-called Super League.

hallamblue
Posts: 26228
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: This so called Super League

Post by hallamblue » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:03 am

I think there’s already lawyers involved on behalf of these clubs that have already signed up to this SL, coz they are saying these “ restrictions” are unlawful, restraint of trade etc etc ...think it’s going tot messy and expensive . Some bloke formerly connected to Man City has said this is coming about coz some of the so called big clubs( he even disputes that label for these clubs), have got themselves into so much debt that they are panicking and trying anything to create / print more money.

I’ve always thought it would come to this. Frankly I’ve no sympathy for them and I hope the PL internally combusts too.
Last edited by hallamblue on Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nicscreamer
Posts: 2131
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: In front of my computer
Contact:

Re: This so called Super League

Post by nicscreamer » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:04 am

What pisses me off so much, is they talk about "trickle down" of money to the lower leagues. Absolute bullshit! Trickle down economics only lets the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. This will destroy any last remaining hopes any of the lower league clubs have of making progress. It will destroy the vast majority of the professional game in this country, Its a disgrace

User avatar
bluejacko
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:48 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by bluejacko » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:30 am

nicscreamer wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:04 am
What pisses me off so much, is they talk about "trickle down" of money to the lower leagues. Absolute bullshit! Trickle down economics only lets the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. This will destroy any last remaining hopes any of the lower league clubs have of making progress. It will destroy the vast majority of the professional game in this country, Its a disgrace
I don’t think it will because the sense of it I can gather is good riddance to them and as I said earlier just how much money is this going to make if the average fan says bollocks to it and don’t pay for it?

User avatar
bluejacko
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:48 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by bluejacko » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:32 am


valleyroad
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by valleyroad » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:45 am

hallamblue wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:03 am
I think there’s already lawyers involved on behalf of these clubs that have already signed up to this SL, coz they are saying these “ restrictions” are unlawful, restraint of trade etc etc ...think it’s going tot messy and expensive . Some bloke formerly connected to Man City has said this is coming about coz some of the so called big clubs( he even disputes that label for these clubs), have got themselves into so much debt that they are panicking and trying anything to create / print more money.

I’ve always thought it would come to this. Frankly I’ve no sympathy for them and I hope the PL internally combusts too.
100% agree.

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 13629
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Charnwood » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:48 am

This is nothing new, a European Super League has been discussed since the 198O’s and was the forerunner of the Champions League having previously been a simple knock out European Cup Competition. Whilst I wouldn’t bet against it happening at some stage, now wouldn’t be a good time given the fragility of the game post pandemic.

The biggest problem Football faces is the sheet financial power of the “super clubs” and their hold over television companies globally.

If it’ allowed to happen it wouldn’t be long before smaller clubs and lower leagues fold due to lack of money and it’s only the “big clubs” that can stop this happening.

User avatar
nicscreamer
Posts: 2131
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: In front of my computer
Contact:

Re: This so called Super League

Post by nicscreamer » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:51 am

bluejacko wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:30 am
nicscreamer wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:04 am
What pisses me off so much, is they talk about "trickle down" of money to the lower leagues. Absolute bullshit! Trickle down economics only lets the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. This will destroy any last remaining hopes any of the lower league clubs have of making progress. It will destroy the vast majority of the professional game in this country, Its a disgrace
I don’t think it will because the sense of it I can gather is good riddance to them and as I said earlier just how much money is this going to make if the average fan says bollocks to it and don’t pay for it?
There are enough armchair "soccer" fans worldwide to pay for this to happen. China, Asia in general, the US, all have TV money ready to pay for this hyped up bloated TV bullshit. The English leagues will end up as part time games

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 7290
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:01 am

Charnwood wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:48 am
This is nothing new, a European Super League has been discussed since the 198O’s and was the forerunner of the Champions League having previously been a simple knock out European Cup Competition. Whilst I wouldn’t bet against it happening at some stage, now wouldn’t be a good time given the fragility of the game post pandemic.

The biggest problem Football faces is the sheet financial power of the “super clubs” and their hold over television companies globally.

If it’ allowed to happen it wouldn’t be long before smaller clubs and lower leagues fold due to lack of money and it’s only the “big clubs” that can stop this happening.
Charny
What is the reaction of the fans in Spain regarding this especially those from Barcelona and Real Madrid?
As you have probably seen it has been widely condemned by supporters of all clubs over here including those who are included in this Super League.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 23699
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Bluemike » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:10 am

Thank god for our new investment is all I will say, teams face extinction.

tangfastic
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:52 am

Re: This so called Super League

Post by tangfastic » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:46 am

nicscreamer wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:51 am
bluejacko wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:30 am
nicscreamer wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:04 am
What pisses me off so much, is they talk about "trickle down" of money to the lower leagues. Absolute bullshit! Trickle down economics only lets the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. This will destroy any last remaining hopes any of the lower league clubs have of making progress. It will destroy the vast majority of the professional game in this country, Its a disgrace
I don’t think it will because the sense of it I can gather is good riddance to them and as I said earlier just how much money is this going to make if the average fan says bollocks to it and don’t pay for it?
There are enough armchair "soccer" fans worldwide to pay for this to happen. China, Asia in general, the US, all have TV money ready to pay for this hyped up bloated TV bullshit. The English leagues will end up as part time games
I think this is where the real problem is. There’s been such an upsurge in fans from the Middle East/ Asia, that clubs make their money from TV fans across the world. The domestic fans are just there to provide atmosphere in the stadiums for TV viewers. And the owners are either from the US, Russia, Middle East or Asia. For them, there’s no feeling for the real game here. I’m just glad we’ve got Evans and not one of these US or Russian owners ..oh!

If they want to make a break-away league - make a new global one. Build stadiums in the Middle East and Asia and invent new teams over there - just leave the European leagues alone. Buy the best players in the world and play out boring games in soulless stadiums.

I’m not sure this will go ahead. There’s too much risk if it goes wrong. I wonder if this is a bargaining chip to ensure that ‘big’ clubs are always in the Champions League. We can’t have a Liverpool or Man Utd missing out on Champions League Football if they come 6th or 7th.

User avatar
nicscreamer
Posts: 2131
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: In front of my computer
Contact:

Re: This so called Super League

Post by nicscreamer » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:49 am

Could be a good point. Spurs and Arsenal have both invested big time in their stadiums and need some money back. Wothout CL footy they will be losing money hand over fist. Liverpool in the same boat.... Its about protecting their income.

So we will maybe see a new CL format with the "big" six always included no matter where they finish in the league??

Kerry Blue
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:07 pm
Location: Listowel Co Kerry

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Kerry Blue » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:53 am

I would have no interest in watching any games, something I saw this morning saying you couldn't ban players from playing for there country well that's ok just tell the manager not to pick them.

I don't even like the premier league I wish we had a salary cap for each division with a win bonus which would give most teams a chance, the so called fans of the big clubs might get the trophy but they just buy them these days, no real satisfaction in my opinion.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 23699
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Bluemike » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:02 am

You say it may not happen and yet several high up individuals at these clubs have quit certain roles already, it's looking quite realistic this time.

User avatar
Ricco
Posts: 2013
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:05 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Ricco » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:03 am

Yup, UK has less than 1% of the world's people, that's why they don't care in the slightest, even a complete boycott from the nations with clubs involved would not bother the money grabbers in the slightest. The US would lap it up because I guess it will be more in line with how their sports are run. Asia although less wealthy has the population and a growing interest in football to more than make up for that too.

All pathetic isn't it really, years and years of talk about making footballer a more level playing field, but talk is cheap and this is what you get when you don't act and the wrong people hold the power. The football league has withered and struggled for so long now, clubs have been allowed to accrue astonishing debt just to keep their head above the water. Reckless owners, money hungry agents, stroppy egotistical players, cheats, racists, diving, disrespect of referees, VAR, the sport is in absolute tatters, just the worst run shambles I've ever seen, yet the corruption continues to pay for the those in power to maintain their mansion, so what needs to change? Nothing in their eye's.

Bottom line, if you're not on TV you do not matter, you don't line the pockets of the greedy.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 23699
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Bluemike » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:24 am

Summed up perfectly

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 13629
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Charnwood » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:59 am

Shed on tour wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:01 am
Charnwood wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:48 am
This is nothing new, a European Super League has been discussed since the 198O’s and was the forerunner of the Champions League having previously been a simple knock out European Cup Competition. Whilst I wouldn’t bet against it happening at some stage, now wouldn’t be a good time given the fragility of the game post pandemic.

The biggest problem Football faces is the sheet financial power of the “super clubs” and their hold over television companies globally.

If it’ allowed to happen it wouldn’t be long before smaller clubs and lower leagues fold due to lack of money and it’s only the “big clubs” that can stop this happening.
Charny
What is the reaction of the fans in Spain regarding this especially those from Barcelona and Real Madrid?
As you have probably seen it has been widely condemned by supporters of all clubs over here including those who are included in this Super League.
Here are a few reactions Shed, as you can see the true fans are horrified and talking of black balling games.

From Real Madrid;

COMMENTS
I have been an ardent supporter of Real Madrid since the late 1990s.
If this happens, I’m done with the club. And I know there will be tens of thousands of fans who share my sentiments. This is not Madrid, these are not the values I grew up respecting and imbibing with my whole being.
By BoseDK on 04.18.21 7:06pm

Same here
I can’t accept such things. My love for the club comes from my love for football and I can’t look past unfairness of such deals from which only few clubs benefit. Perez’s delusions of grandeur may very well spell the doom for our beloved club. If this move fails, real madrid will suffer more than all others cuz its President is the one who has biggest role in it. Maybe some fans think its alright to do this as it will generate quick revenue without thinking of consequences in future. But same fans will end up regretting it in the future if this foolishness continues.
By Abhi107 on 04.18.21 7:17pm

I'm with you on that
By Pedro Weekes on 04.18.21 7:32pm

100%. If this happens, the game's ruined.
The fact that clubs like Arsenal who are drawing to Fulham and not even in the CL right now are involved in this is disgusting. The worst part about it is that its our own president who we love is leading this smh.
By prime025 on 04.18.21 8:59pm

From Barcelona

"Shame and disgrace" - Barcelona fans react to European Super League announcement

The move has been condemned by their fans on social media. See reactions gathered from their Facebook page below;

Dizzy Roses: #stopsuperligue we want the foot to remain a sport but above all a game where the smallest, even if his chances are low, can beat the strongest. We want the supporters to be respected.

Daniel Braun: Shame on you! That’s not football for supporters, this is only a money-machine! Football is a game … a game we’ve loved.

Dragos Isbasoiu: The only ones happy with this decision is 14 year olds who have never spent a cent supporting their club or ever attended one of their their games, who do not realise that a competition where you cannot be relegated no matter how terrible you are is an incredibly stupid decision, not to mention that it will get boring and repetitive…

Àdńań Ķhañ: It’s time for fans to boycott this and show their power and support UEFA and FIFA! If we really want joy and fun back again!

Arthur Qampi: What a way to kill our passion for the beautiful game as we know it #NoToSuperLeague

Barcelona

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 23699
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Bluemike » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:06 pm

As someone said, relegate the lot of them for even signing up to it.

User avatar
rossi
Posts: 2207
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:18 pm
Location: Broomfield

Re: This so called Super League

Post by rossi » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:32 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:06 pm
As someone said, relegate the lot of them for even signing up to it.
Well, that's what happened in cricket during the Packer years, and yet county and international cricket both survived.

But I'd go a bit further than has been suggested - anybody or anything (club or individual) who joins up to this should be permanently banned from our leagues and national teams.

User avatar
Ricco
Posts: 2013
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:05 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Ricco » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:37 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:06 pm
As someone said, relegate the lot of them for even signing up to it.
Absolutely, even if nothing comes of it and it's purely intent. If it were me I'd be going through the rule books, looking for every single thing I could throw at them. Don't want to be part of the efl pyramid? Fine, down to the conference with you and let's see where your loyalties lie!

User avatar
Dubai Blue
Posts: 4629
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:18 pm
Location: Dubai, UAE

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Dubai Blue » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:48 pm

Well such knee jerk reactions would just make it easier for them to get started and fight any further actions in future. It looks to me as if this ship is close to sailing and as someone said upthread the owners of these clubs have no reason to care what our reactions are.

Personally as the supporter of a league 1 side I don't think it will make any real difference to us at all. If these clubs separate then they are doomed because even if they can generate good revenues at the start I think it will become boring for the fans which over a long period will reduce the revenues.

If they don't separate it will be because they have reached some deal with FIFA, UEFA and the national bodies. Maybe this is where this thing is going.

What is interesting for me is that clearly the owners of these teams are unhappy with the revenue that is generated by the CL. Why is that? How come they feel they can do so much better alone? Maybe UEFA have been poor at generating revenue from the brand, in which case maybe there is a possible way back here, a restructuring of the CL brand and some stronger focus on monetising it. I'm just thinking out loud but there are some interesting questions here.

tangfastic
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:52 am

Re: This so called Super League

Post by tangfastic » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:23 pm

Dubai Blue wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:48 pm
Well such knee jerk reactions would just make it easier for them to get started and fight any further actions in future. It looks to me as if this ship is close to sailing and as someone said upthread the owners of these clubs have no reason to care what our reactions are.

Personally as the supporter of a league 1 side I don't think it will make any real difference to us at all. If these clubs separate then they are doomed because even if they can generate good revenues at the start I think it will become boring for the fans which over a long period will reduce the revenues.

If they don't separate it will be because they have reached some deal with FIFA, UEFA and the national bodies. Maybe this is where this thing is going.

What is interesting for me is that clearly the owners of these teams are unhappy with the revenue that is generated by the CL. Why is that? How come they feel they can do so much better alone? Maybe UEFA have been poor at generating revenue from the brand, in which case maybe there is a possible way back here, a restructuring of the CL brand and some stronger focus on monetising it. I'm just thinking out loud but there are some interesting questions here.
Personally, I think its maxed out already. I think it’s set up already to favour the big clubs and to ensure the big clubs have every opportunity to get in the CL and stay in as long as possible.
What more do they want- a closed shop where they’re guaranteed to get maximum tv revenues with no fear of relegation. Sounds boring as hell.
Some of these clubs are around a billion dollars/pounds in debt. It’s maybe not just because of pure greed, but because their debt is so big, they see this as their only way of clawing back that debt. It’s got out of control - it’s their problem they created for themselves.
No club should have to spend 100 million quid on a player and pay them 500k per week just so they can keep competitive and also generate money. The Real Madrid owner is apparently the instigator of this. Maybe he shouldn’t have bought players like Gareth Bale who play golf for 500 k per week.

Good luck to them if they breakaway - I think it will be a disaster for them. I’d rather UEFA stood strong rather than back down to them.

User avatar
Dubai Blue
Posts: 4629
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:18 pm
Location: Dubai, UAE

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Dubai Blue » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Maybe it's maxed out from a local perspective but what about internationally. This is what I don't quite understand. Why don't they try to include the top 2 Chinese Teams, maybe a couple of South Americans, a team or two from USA? There are well supported teams here in the Middle East and what about Egypt &c &c. Based on how their business model looks, I would say restricting it to Europe is a little small minded. This makes me think that it's just a negotiating ruse.

I'll bet the lawyers have been frantically going round the clubs making sure that all their players have proper gagging orders in place...... :D
Last edited by Dubai Blue on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 7290
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:59 am
Shed on tour wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:01 am
Charnwood wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:48 am
This is nothing new, a European Super League has been discussed since the 198O’s and was the forerunner of the Champions League having previously been a simple knock out European Cup Competition. Whilst I wouldn’t bet against it happening at some stage, now wouldn’t be a good time given the fragility of the game post pandemic.

The biggest problem Football faces is the sheet financial power of the “super clubs” and their hold over television companies globally.

If it’ allowed to happen it wouldn’t be long before smaller clubs and lower leagues fold due to lack of money and it’s only the “big clubs” that can stop this happening.
Charny
What is the reaction of the fans in Spain regarding this especially those from Barcelona and Real Madrid?
As you have probably seen it has been widely condemned by supporters of all clubs over here including those who are included in this Super League.
Here are a few reactions Shed, as you can see the true fans are horrified and talking of black balling games.

From Real Madrid;

COMMENTS
I have been an ardent supporter of Real Madrid since the late 1990s.
If this happens, I’m done with the club. And I know there will be tens of thousands of fans who share my sentiments. This is not Madrid, these are not the values I grew up respecting and imbibing with my whole being.
By BoseDK on 04.18.21 7:06pm

Same here
I can’t accept such things. My love for the club comes from my love for football and I can’t look past unfairness of such deals from which only few clubs benefit. Perez’s delusions of grandeur may very well spell the doom for our beloved club. If this move fails, real madrid will suffer more than all others cuz its President is the one who has biggest role in it. Maybe some fans think its alright to do this as it will generate quick revenue without thinking of consequences in future. But same fans will end up regretting it in the future if this foolishness continues.
By Abhi107 on 04.18.21 7:17pm

I'm with you on that
By Pedro Weekes on 04.18.21 7:32pm

100%. If this happens, the game's ruined.
The fact that clubs like Arsenal who are drawing to Fulham and not even in the CL right now are involved in this is disgusting. The worst part about it is that its our own president who we love is leading this smh.
By prime025 on 04.18.21 8:59pm

From Barcelona

"Shame and disgrace" - Barcelona fans react to European Super League announcement

The move has been condemned by their fans on social media. See reactions gathered from their Facebook page below;

Dizzy Roses: #stopsuperligue we want the foot to remain a sport but above all a game where the smallest, even if his chances are low, can beat the strongest. We want the supporters to be respected.

Daniel Braun: Shame on you! That’s not football for supporters, this is only a money-machine! Football is a game … a game we’ve loved.

Dragos Isbasoiu: The only ones happy with this decision is 14 year olds who have never spent a cent supporting their club or ever attended one of their their games, who do not realise that a competition where you cannot be relegated no matter how terrible you are is an incredibly stupid decision, not to mention that it will get boring and repetitive…

Àdńań Ķhañ: It’s time for fans to boycott this and show their power and support UEFA and FIFA! If we really want joy and fun back again!

Arthur Qampi: What a way to kill our passion for the beautiful game as we know it #NoToSuperLeague

Barcelona
Thanks Charny as you say it appears that the real fans are of the same opinion as ours.

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 3765
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: This so called Super League

Post by goldandblack » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:30 pm

Shed on tour wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:00 am
My answer is they can F*** Off to their so-called Super League.
Agree, and take VAR with them,

Blue Wilf
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by Blue Wilf » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:18 pm

Let them go, ban them from any other competitions and when they want to come back, refuse to let them 👍

User avatar
bluejacko
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:48 pm

Re: This so called Super League

Post by bluejacko » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:37 pm

If FIFA doesn’t recognise this ‘ league’ can they actually play it legally?

Post Reply