Leam Richardson

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Kerry Blue

Leam Richardson

Post by Kerry Blue » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:59 pm

Confirmed as Wigan manager signing a 3 year deal expected I guess after doing well these last few weeks, John McGreal being talked about also Noel Hunt.

hallamblue

Re: Leam Richardson

Post by hallamblue » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:22 pm

Big changes ahead at all levels at the Club. Rumour is most of the U23’s are to be released and supposedly Lankester ... it starts !

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:55 pm

That's right Liz, we are going down a completely new recruitment programme, similar to Brentford, who ditched the youth set up and started to bring in real quality younger players who can make a real difference in quality and playing style, and sell the odd one to keep the coffers balanced out in profit.

And with Leam Richardson not coming here Paul should bring in fellow scouser John McGreal I think they could really work well together, as John In my estimation did very well at Colchester, they get rid of him and struggle near the relegation zone in league 2, :shock: you reap what you sow.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:11 pm

Think you could be right reference JMg, Ash 👍.... and he was also a bloody good defender so might be able to coach a few of our youngsters here too.