Ipswich Town vs Fleetwood Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

How will we finish the season?

Ipswich Win
55%
Fleetwood Win
9%
Draw
36%

Total votes: 11

JOHN DEERE

Re: Ipswich Town vs Fleetwood Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by JOHN DEERE » Mon May 10, 2021 5:06 pm

rossi wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:27 pm
JOHN DEERE wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:59 pm
Bluemike wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:12 pm
I don't like all this gonna be tough next season stuff, every season in every division is tough, are we making our excuses already ?
I am very confident about next season. I think Cook will assemble a group of players and a backroom team that are in synch with his approach. His track record suggests he will achieve success quickly and there is little doubt in my mind we'll be going up automatically. :D
Well - as you were sovery confident about us getting automatic promotion this season, and then just as confident about us getting into the play-offs this season, you will forgive me if I take everything you say with a pinch of salt :wink:

And how anybody can be confident of anything for next season when we don't yet know what players we or other teams will have makes absolutely no sense at all.

One thing, though - we seem to think that just because we have a manager with a good track record, plus plenty of money to spend, that will guarantee us success next season. I'm sure there are at least 10 other teams that will have something to say about that.
I forgive you :D

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Ipswich Town vs Fleetwood Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by marko69 » Mon May 10, 2021 5:17 pm

^^ :lol: ^^