ITFC books

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

AzzurroMark

ITFC books

Post by AzzurroMark » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:58 am

Just trying to keep the forum ticking over. After reading some comments from the Escape to Victory newspaper article, i was wondering what ITFC-related books people have in their collections, also if they particularly recommend any player/ manager autobiographies?

For the record, i have several books on the history of ITFC in many guises, my favourite being my first ever purchase; "The men who made the Town", covering our club's history up to 1984/85 season.

The only autobiographies i have are both from the great man, Sir Bobby Robson; "An Englishman abroad" and my treasured signed copy of "Farewell, but not goodbye.

I guess for most of us, wallowing in stories of our glory years is always a comfort, following many years in the doldrums.