Getting into a ground this season

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Getting into a ground this season

Post by Bluemike » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:42 am

All I had to do was show my Vaccination card with the name matching the name on my ticket, it has been said they could ask for photo ID too but that didn't happen at the friendlies, I also have my vaccination record on my NHS App but that wasn't requested, I am not sure what they will want with regard to your kids though.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:38 pm

Found this....
ENTERING THE STADIUM
Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match). The Club will not accept actual lateral flow test sticks as proof.

The Club will also accept vaccine cards or a photo of the card as proof of double vaccination. You may be asked to provide photographic ID (passport, driving license) as well. A bank card will be accepted as proof of ID if no photo ID available.

Please note that children under the age of 13 years will not need ID but their accompanying parent or guardian will have to

lucy

Post by lucy » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Make sure you have your Proof And Ticket ready to hand as the Stewards will come along the Line and check

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:50 pm

The crowds outside were so vast by 14.35 they stopped checking and just let us in

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:12 pm

They don't even need name on ticket to match name on vax pass. I wrote to the club as have 4 tickets that are swapped between daughters/son in laws etc and they confirmed this. As i said before, covid is dead as far as footy is concerned (and it was so great!!!!), based on todays evidence. Boris is a tw*t - COYB's!!

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:28 pm

I cannot wait to get into the East Stand at ER with the lads again. Going to set up a wee scenario. Going to get a buddy to say:

"How'd you get in, you're not vacced!"
"Aye, big jimmy in security let me in...., aw naw, wait the now, gonnae sneeze, gonnae sneeze, AHHHHHH CHOO! Aye, big jimmy let me in!"