Paul Cook's Two Voices

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Paul Cook's Two Voices

Post by marko69 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:59 pm

BlueBalls wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:40 am
Anyone know why Paul Cook appears to have two voices?

Brilliant example in this interview, but can also be heard in most of his videos :
https://youtu.be/SMH4zHS5O-4

An evil alter ego coming through maybe, or perhaps this is why he doesnt need an assistant :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very good.

And true…….. very strange voice change eh? I’d get to a doc, Cookie. Have that throat checked for abnormalities.

hallamblue

Re: Paul Cook's Two Voices

Post by hallamblue » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:49 am

Not such a laugh in many ways. He’s showing classic signs of vocal stress. He’s probably already suffering swollen and damaged vocal cords. Repeated / sustained cord vibration leads to nodules and it wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up needing surgery…..not too dissimilar to that which Adele had.

Edit. Sorry to be the killjoy re joke/ banter, cant help it it, its the clinician in me . 🤷‍♀️