Why I want Cook replaced.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

mendipblue

Re: Why I want Cook replaced.

Post by mendipblue » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:37 pm

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-to ... ns-8538210

He is losing the plot and now he is insulting some fans!! Good enough reason for me. I must be a "drama queen " mustn't I Paul?

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:54 pm

Maybe he should part with his f**king money then, ignorant tw*t, there now i have insulted him.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:22 pm

As much as Cook tries the patience I do have a semblance of pity for the individual. Is in fact relatively new here and like any team coach tries to make a go of it and while names in such position will be subject to on-line abuse and derogatory comment from some corners the simple matter is he's just another name in a job trying to accomplish or give something back to his employers.

Don't think he said anything untoward in the above, previous managers here have stated worse without need of picking out names.