PackOutPR......

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

PackOutPR......

Post by hallamblue » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:30 pm

wow, this is really good for us ST holders.....it looks like the commercial side of the Club is finally being addressed. I can see the next 3 games at PR easily surpassing 20K....

The offer is for the next 3 games at PR the casual fan can buy a match day ticket for just £10...and the Club have offered current ST holders this deal below so we don't lose out....

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-new ... -christmas

Up to £37.50 in TeamCard points for season ticket holders (will be added to our ST TeamCard)

The Club is pleased to announce an incentive scheme for season ticket holders as part of the #PackOutPR campaign.

Protecting the value of season ticket holders is important to the Club, and as such, the below TeamCard incentive has been introduced.

The scheme is very simple, and works on the basis that the more tickets the Club sell for all three games, the more TeamCard points season ticket holders will receive.

The below incentive will run for all three games individually. For clarity, the maximum amount of TeamCard points a season ticket holder can receive for all three games is equivalent to £37.50 (should the attendance be over 28,000 for all three games) worth of TeamCard points.

TeamCard is the Club’s loyalty points scheme. It works the same way as any loyalty card. If you purchase goods from the Planet Blue store or online or home match tickets or memberships, either online or via the matchday ticket office, you will be allocated TeamCard points on your season ticket card which you can use to get money off future purchases.

Teamcard points will be available to use from Wednesday, 5 January and will expire on Monday, 31 January at 5pm.

kevkeates

Re: PackOutPR......

Post by kevkeates » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:12 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:30 pm
wow, this is really good for us ST holders.....it looks like the commercial side of the Club is finally being addressed. I can see the next 3 games at PR easily surpassing 20K....

The offer is for the next 3 games at PR the casual fan can buy a match day ticket for just £10...and the Club have offered current ST holders this deal below so we don't lose out....

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-new ... -christmas
Am I missing something here? My understanding was that the #PackOutPR was for the 3 home fixtures over the Xmas period and not as quoted above the "next" 3 home fixtures. Also that the pricing was £15 per game or £40 for all 3.
Must say though great work all around our club at the moment, feels a little surreal.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:28 pm

Just had this email … so it’s for games over Xmas

Three games for £40 with bumper crowd expected for Christmas crackers

The countdown to Christmas has well and truly begun as we look forward to celebrating the festive period at Portman Road.

We recognise it’s been a difficult year for everyone financially, so have announced an affordable ticket offer for the fixtures against Sunderland, Wycombe and Lincoln, in December and January.

The Club’s plan is to create an unforgettable atmosphere at Portman Road throughout the holiday period, by encouraging a bumper crowd to cheer on the Blues.

Here’s how the festive period at Portman Road is shaping up:
Town vs Sunderland | Sat, 18 Dec | Kick-off 3pm
Town vs Wycombe Wanderers | Wed, 29 Dec | Kick-off 7.45pm
Town vs Lincoln City | Sat, 1 Jan | Kick-off 3pm

THREE-MATCH BUNDLE AVAILABLE FROM 10am TODAY

Adult bundle: £40 (£5 saving)

Concession bundles:
U12 - £3 (£1.50 saving)
U19 - £7.50 (£1.50 saving)
U23 - £12.50 (£2.50 saving)
Seniors (65+) - £20 (£2.50 saving)

Working out at just over £13 per game for an adult, the three-match bundle is the best value option but also the best way to guarantee your seat at all three games!
The Club also recognises some supporters may not be able to attend all three fixtures and have put in place reduced individual ticket prices for each game, which are listed below.

Adults:
£15 per game

Concessions:
U12 - £1.50 per game
U19 - £3 per game
U23 - £5 per game
Seniors (65+) - £7.50 per game

Sale windows:
Friday, 12 November - 10am - Ultimate members
Saturday, 13 November- 10am - Silver members
Monday, 15 November - 10am - Gold members
Monday, 15 November- 3pm - Season ticket holders
Tuesday, 16 November - 10am - General sale

Season ticket holders have not been forgotten, and will be rewarded with a TeamCard bonus structure, with full information available here.

A range of hospitality offers for the three matches will also be announced in due course.

(A £1.50 booking fee applies for each bundle/ticket purchased)

CLICK HERE FOR TICKET INFORMATION

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:00 pm

That's a good incentive to get casuals in the ground and ST holders not forgotten for once. This new behind the scenes set up know what they are doing for sure.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:38 pm

yip they do...And its so refreshing to see. We have the fan base its just been waiting for things to change at this Club and i think they are at a fast rate tbh .

number 9

Post by number 9 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:38 pm

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-to ... it-8485568

This fixture could be a very special day for ITFC. Two storied football clubs going head to head in front of our American Owners. Imagine a crowd of 28000! When was the last time we had 28000 or more??

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:36 pm

number 9 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:38 pm
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-to ... it-8485568

This fixture could be a very special day for ITFC. Two storied football clubs going head to head in front of our American Owners. Imagine a crowd of 28000! When was the last time we had 28000 or more??
do you want to borrow my bus pass 9, :wink:

Individual ;Seniors (65+) - £7.50 per game
3 Games ;Seniors (65+) - £20 (£2.50 saving)

we did a similar thing back in Div 1, and got over 30k for 2 of the games. and just under for the other game,
I think a tenner is plenty to watch any game, even premier matches.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:30 pm

A great choice of fixtures and perfect timing too, an ideal early Christmas present for fans without a current season ticket.

As others have said this new management team really know what they’re doing and the future for ITFC looks bright.

Come early Jan we’ll also have a better idea of where this team are going in terms of where we might be come the end of the season. Having played 8 games in 2 months against Sunderland and Wycombe twice, Rotherham, Wigan, Oxford and Plymouth all currently above us in the table will be really telling. We’ll either still be in the frame or mid table and drifting out of touch.

I know where I expect us to be but I could be horribly wrong.

shabba

Post by shabba » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:34 pm

Fantastic effort again by the club, we are seeing the rebirth of this great club!

Ordered my Lincoln tickets for new years day, there wasn't a whole heap of seats left! Brilliant to see and I cannot wait to be there with likely an almost full house.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:29 pm

BBC sport reported that Town FANS ( ST holders) are buying up these 3 matches for £40 and giving them to other Town fans who can’t afford to go . That’s just bloody awesome . So PROUD to be a Town fan ….