Merry Christmas Tractor-Boys.Com

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

Merry Christmas Tractor-Boys.Com

Post by goldandblack » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:14 pm

Merry Christmas to all the Town fans and their families
Have a safe and the best time possible.
And a new year of good health and hope.
And a special Best Wishes to our buddy Marco from me and sure I'm speaking for everyone on this forum,

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Merry Christmas Tractor-Boys.Com

Post by Bluemike » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:29 pm

Merry Christmas to you to John and all your loved ones, I hope you have a fab time over the festive period.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Merry Christmas everyone in here . Hope you all have a good one and Santa brings you what you want ( or need). And hope it’s a much better 2022 for everyone . 🎅💙🤞 xxx

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:45 pm

Many thanks G & B & the same to you & your family.

Best wishes also to ITFC fans across the globe. Stay safe & healthy.

Goodness knows what's in store for 2022, but remember: it's only game at the end of the day.

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:15 pm

Have a good one everyone! 👍

JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:40 pm

Cheers Tractor Boys and Girls - may it be a merry one!

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:40 am

Happy Christmas to everyone 🎄enjoy and stay safe and a Happy New Year.🎉🎉

rossi

Post by rossi » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:13 am

Season's greetings and felicitations to all

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:22 am

Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have a great Xmas and a healthy and safe 2022.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:31 pm

Happy holidays to everyone!!!

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:06 pm

Here's wishing all you Tractor Boys and ladies on here, and of course to you John at G&B a very happy Christmas and a very healthy and Covid free 2022 let's start with climbing the league and bringing in a stable long term Manager to get us back into the good times, its been 40 years of average hurt football, we want trophies and league winners rolling in. COYB

Marvinbay1973

Post by Marvinbay1973 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:34 pm

Merry Christmas lovely Tractor boys and girls

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:46 pm

Thanks for starting this thread John, I forget to do it every year.

Firstly, compliments to the season everyone, really appreciate your support in making it worthwhile to keep the site going.

A few years ago I thought it may dwindle away to nothing, but over the last year there feels to be a renewed interest in the board with new and old posters contributing more again.

I know I don't always get it right in some peoples eyes, but it's quite hard between balancing free speech and stopping things that get out of hand. Let's not forget this is just a football forum and there are actually more important things in life, particularly as we approach Christmas.

Special thanks to Mike, Andy and Marko who contribute immensely to the forum in their own respective ways. Mike for the Previews and Prediction League, Andy also with the Prediction League as well as a great sounding board behind the scenes, and finally but not least Marko, who I have no idea what he brings to the forum. :wink: For those of you who are not aware, Marko has has a year or two of dealing with the most terrible health issues with his children which is why he is taking a break currently. Our thoughts are with you and your family buddy and we all look forward to seeing you back soon.

To the members of the board, again, thank you for supporting TB.Com, for people like myself that can't go to matches each week, this site provides a connection to the club that reading a bland match report or just the statistics on the net cannot provide.

It always makes me smile when I see the conflicting opinions on here, when my mates and I go to a football match we watch the same game and see entirely different things, read the situation differently, have differing views on the players and seldom agree on anything barring the final score. So it's clearly a worldwide phenomenon! :D

Ok now I am rambling, please everyone, have a fantastic Christmas, make the effort to get in touch with a relative as our time on this planet is very short and let's look forward to a better 2022.

Best Wishes and compliments of the season,
Dave

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:13 am

Thanks very much Frosty for assuming the duties as owner of this forum. Over the years I’ve been a member it really has provided an outlet/escape from real life. So sorry to hear about Marko’s situation, I can only hope and pray for the One poster I’ve always felt connected to. We all want ITFC to rise from the ashes, so sprinkle a little Sir Bobby ash on your Yuletide logs…and fingers crossed 2022 will be better for all of us.

Superchef1

Post by Superchef1 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:21 am

Ho Ho Ho Happy Christmas

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:20 am

Merry Christmas!

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:20 pm

Merry crimbo one and all!! Hope you all have a lovely festive break, hopefully with the ones most dear to you all. I know this time of year can be difficult to celebrate for some due to past ant present family issues, so extra thoughts to those right now. A big thanks also to Frosty, charnwood, marko and bluemike for another year doing a great job on here, putting up with us grumpy lot!!

LizinSpain

Post by LizinSpain » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:55 pm

Feliz Navidad y prospero ano nuevo from little old me in Spain! Stay safe and have a good one x

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:49 pm

Feliz Navidad a ti también Lizzie estés donde estés en España. Buena suerte para el sorteo de El Gordo de mañana.

To everyone else have a fabulous Christmas wherever you might be across the World whether it be with family friends or home alone in these very difficult times. May 2022 bring good times to you all and better times to our football club which unites us as one.

Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:18 am

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you, I hope you have a fab festive period with loved ones in these horrendous times, stay safe and enjoy and let's pray for a much happier and healthier 2022, I certainly can't wait for the back of this year.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:28 am

If you’ve never seen this before take a look at this, it’s the El Gordo Navidad , Spain’s Christmas Lottery which goes on all day with prizes totaling €2.4 Billion and brings families together across Spain. The Spanish Christmas Lottery is considered to be the biggest lottery draw worldwide and has been drawn every year since 1812 including during the Spanish Civil War.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qsTI_axfDG8

patthegimp

Post by patthegimp » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:24 am

Happy Christmas everyone. Onward and upward. Special mention for Marko. Really miss that quirky sense of humour. Hope everything comes good for you Marko.

Steve and Jo

Post by Steve and Jo » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Just like to pass on all the good will and season greetings, stay safe and all the very best for the New Year and beyond

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:05 am

Merry Christmas, hope you have a great day everyone!

I had a dream last night the McKenna's first game in charge was a 2-1 loss, so let's hope for a Christmas miracle!!