Rotherham’s implosion

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Rotherham’s implosion

Post by hallamblue » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:34 pm

Is quite spectacular really isn’t . Don’t know if they’ve got a lot of injuries , but they can’t but a win . Currently getting stuffed by Portsmouth ( who are nothing special!)….

ashfordblue

Re: Rotherham’s implosion

Post by ashfordblue » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:52 pm

:roll: Don't worry Liz when we play them good old charitable Ipswich will make sure they get back on track as we have blown our chances of a top 6 place :x

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:45 am

i don't always see what they get up to. The only relevance they take on is whenever the time arises we have to play them.

Bottom line i got no malice with Rotherham, maybe it's a shame they're falling away : but any town, city or place that unleashes The Chuckle Brothers and f**king Jive Bunny on to the world, it's tough to elicit any real sympathy.

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:29 pm

I hate to be the one to say it and I hope it doesn't happen but you know who the best team to play when you are on an awful run....? Yep, you are way ahead of me, sadly...

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:04 pm

Ha ha yes especially when our players are now
“ on the beach”!

MasseyFerguson

Post by MasseyFerguson » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:35 pm

Blue Wilf wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:29 pm
I hate to be the one to say it and I hope it doesn't happen but you know who the best team to play when you are on an awful run....? Yep, you are way ahead of me, sadly...
Any thoughts on next lottery numbers?

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:09 pm

I don't think it took much of a guess to see that coming I am sure you will agree!

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:21 pm

The players are definitely on the beach now….could even raise a fart in a trance in the second half. Pathetic

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:16 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:21 pm
The players are definitely on the beach now….could even raise a fart in a trance in the second half. Pathetic
I did tell you Liz it's always been the same, when we play a team that is on a losing streak good old Ipswich will always oblige and either not turn up or gift the opposition a goal in added-on time I've seen it hundreds of times,

Well In the next 22/23 season KM has to make a huge change to this fault in our game, as I think the fans deserve better 100% from their players, so I think it's going to be a very busy summer with a lot of outs and quite a few coming in.