Is Everyone on Holiday?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Re: Is Everyone on Holiday?

Post by TODD66 » Thu May 05, 2022 2:31 pm

Silly season has started early then?

No one in their right mind goes to Watford unless it is for the certain pay-off after 6 months.

Bonne could end up anywhere. His choice to make. Suppose it depends on where he feels he may get the most game time.

Walton to Luton on Loan - why would we send our 1st choice keeper on loan anywhere?

Andym

Post by Andym » Thu May 05, 2022 3:22 pm

TODD66 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 2:31 pm

Walton to Luton on Loan - why would we send our 1st choice keeper on loan anywhere?
They considered asking for an emergency loan for their last 2 games plus Playoffs should they make it. Their 2 keepers with any first team experience are both Injured. So it wasn’t for next season, just the end of this. I believe they got someone else in the end.
They (Luton) have been very unlucky. Their had a great run to get to a potential play off position despite having an injury crisis that makes our recent seasons’ injury records look good.

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Post by TODD66 » Thu May 05, 2022 4:53 pm

Andym wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 3:22 pm
TODD66 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 2:31 pm

They considered asking for an emergency loan for their last 2 games plus Playoffs should they make it. Their 2 keepers with any first team experience are both Injured. So it wasn’t for next season, just the end of this. I believe they got someone else in the end.
They (Luton) have been very unlucky. Their had a great run to get to a potential play off position despite having an injury crisis that makes our recent seasons’ injury records look good.
Just seen the story so it makes sense now.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Thu May 05, 2022 6:04 pm

Yep away on holiday in Sorrento, all the bullshit stories of the next few weeks can take a back seat for me.

LizinSpain

Post by LizinSpain » Fri May 06, 2022 10:55 am

I'm retired and live in Spain so life is one long holiday!!! 🤣 But, currently back in Suffolk for a few days after going to the game last Saturday 😁

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Fri May 06, 2022 11:10 am

Yeah it did make me laugh seeing "Is Everyone on Holiday?" last post... LizinSpain :lol:

No holiday for me, too much life stuff going on this summer, but I'll gladly take a little break from ITFC related agravations for a few months!

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Fri May 06, 2022 11:22 am

LizinSpain wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 10:55 am
I'm retired and live in Spain so life is one long holiday!!! 🤣 But, currently back in Suffolk for a few days after going to the game last Saturday 😁
Your not old enough to retire 😂 I've had great weather in Ireland people in shorts but back to normal today rain😢 it will be good to get back to Portugal on Monday, you certainly picked a good match Maria, Take care 😘

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon May 09, 2022 5:45 pm

I’m on holiday too Blueballs and enjoying a month in the USA. We start our journey back from Los Angeles to Spain via London late this afternoon and if all goes to plan we’ll be home tomorrow night.

As soon as I’m home I’ll be catching up with all that’s going on but whilst away it’s been difficult staying in touch beyond keeping the Prediction League going and trying to remember to do Woolfie’s Racing Comp.

Like for LizinSpain life is one big holiday but it’s so much easier in a country where there’s only a one hour time difference.