Germany vs England on tv now

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Germany vs England on tv now

Post by hallamblue » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:02 pm

Channel 4 if anyone interested 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇩🇪😁

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Germany vs England on tv now

Post by marko69 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:02 pm

Anyone seen anything like that before? Fresh air between a german and Kane, no contact, Kane falls like a sack o tatties, …… the ref prompted to VAR, …… gives pen……, sees contact? Needs contacts more like.

German police chief: “Give them ze penaltee. We vant no trouble in Munchen tonight!”

Jaysus H fkn Christ man. Hopefully Scotland get fkn a$$ rammed tomorrow night v Armenia and that’ll be it……… soccer & all cheating bastards can feck off til August. 🤦‍♂️

Apart from that……. Have a good summer y’all. 👍👍👍

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:12 pm

marko69 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:02 pm
Anyone seen anything like that before? Fresh air between a german and Kane, no contact, Kane falls like a sack o tatties, …… the ref prompted to VAR, …… gives pen……, sees contact? Needs contacts more like.

German police chief: “Give them ze penaltee. We vant no trouble in Munchen tonight!”

Jaysus H fkn Christ man. Hopefully Scotland get fkn a$$ rammed tomorrow night v Armenia and that’ll be it……… soccer & all cheating bastards can feck off til August. 🤦‍♂️

Apart from that……. Have a good summer y’all. 👍👍👍
That decision was a joke. If that was a penalty then it is time to give the game up.

Andym

Post by Andym » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:59 am

I couldn't believe it; no way was it a penalty. I also thought he looked offside but could be wrong.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:09 pm

I thought the defender clipped Kanes heel 🤷‍♀️

Nice to get one over on them that Germans with a contentious decision though !

Looking forward . I was really impressed with Germany … I can see them winning a major completion in the next 12 months , and they way they played , I’d love to see Town do that to our opponents this coming season too .