*IF*..........(ticket allocation question)

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

shabba

*IF*..........(ticket allocation question)

Post by shabba » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:27 pm

So its all a big IF.......but I like to be organised and plan things.........so IF Ipswich reached either the ELP trophy or Play off finals and went to Wembley what is the deal with who can get tickets?
I'd assume the former will be slightly easier to get but still it would go Season ticket holders, then 'members' (Gold/Silver/etc) and then normal fans?

Would it count for anything if you'd been to X many games as a non member during the season etc?

All rather hypothetical :)

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: *IF*..........(ticket allocation question)

Post by Bluemike » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:35 pm

Gold members before season ticket holders, I would think anyone who wanted to go would be ok for a tkt given that the allocation is pretty big.

shabba

Post by shabba » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:55 pm

Ah yes and you need a ST to be a gold member, I just wondered if it would be wise to become a silver member with allocation in mind.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:57 pm

Shirley Bassey………

GOOOOO-LD MEMBERRR!

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:57 pm

Shirley ………. You can’t be serious?

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:36 pm

shabba wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:55 pm
Ah yes and you need a ST to be a gold member, I just wondered if it would be wise to become a silver member with allocation in mind.
As Mike said you probably would be ok even if you’re not a member. However, a silver membership costs £29.99 and that includes £10 worth of teamcard points as well as a free ticket to one home match of the members choice. Therefore, if you plan to go to a game at PR this season then it really pays for itself.
Obviously your decision but if you are concerned about allocation of tickets for a big game it might be worth considering.

shabba

Post by shabba » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:21 pm

Good point - is it ANY ticket though? It’s just I like to usually opt for one of the pricier seats. I’ll probably go 3-4 times in total this season.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:39 pm

shabba wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:21 pm
Good point - is it ANY ticket though? It’s just I like to usually opt for one of the pricier seats. I’ll probably go 3-4 times in total this season.
Not sure if it is any priced ticket. I’m sure if you give the ticket office a call or send them a e-mail they will advise you.