Ronaldo vs Man Utd

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ricco

Re: Ronaldo vs Man Utd

Post by Ricco » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:22 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:49 pm
Seriously, not to my knowledge and no access to any private massages at all.

The only good thing Keane did was bring in Priskin, the only world class player we've had at the club for 20 years.
Interesting, I had just always assumed. Otherwise someone could have a full meltdown, but throw in an edit before the mods see :lol: Have to do it before you're quoted of course, but then you can just falsify quotes too. :mrgreen:

I feel this information should be sensored...

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:36 pm

Ricco wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:22 pm
marko69 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:49 pm
Seriously, not to my knowledge and no access to any private massages at all.

The only good thing Keane did was bring in Priskin, the only world class player at being utter shyte we've had at the club for 20 years.
Interesting, I had just always assumed. Otherwise someone could have a full meltdown, but throw in an edit before the mods see :lol: Have to do it before you're quoted of course, but then you can just falsify quotes too. :mrgreen:

I feel this information should be sensored...
I think i did actually say that at some stage. 👍👌 :D

Heff119

Post by Heff119 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:29 pm

if this leads to the sale of united it must be a win win. ronaldo gets to leave and united fans get their club sold.