Rating the summer signings

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

shabba

Rating the summer signings

Post by shabba » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:12 pm

Hi all,

Maybe a good time to reflect back on Towns summer transfer business.

DAVIS: Was thrown in early but once settled has looked a brilliant buy, seems to get better and better and now one of the best players in the team in my view. 9/10

Harness: A bit inconsistent but willing to try things, even if he does end up giving the ball away alot. Has contributed well with his goals return. 7/10

Ladapo: Splits opinion, sometimes doesn't hold the ball up as well as I'd like, but has done his best work when he has got inside the box to finish off a move. 6/10

Camara: Due to injury we haven't really seen what he is about yet. N/A

Leigh: Always looks solid, a strong player who has given us a great backup option, very happy to have him. 7/10

John-Jules: Somewhat hit and miss, ok at winning fouls and shown glimpses of quality. 5/10

Keogh: Not played much but been a solid steady head when required and no doubt had a very good impact on the squad overall. 6/10

Ahadme: Due to injury we haven't really seen what he is about yet. N/A

Dom Ball: Looked solid when he has played, shame about the injury 6/10.

Overall summer transfers rating 6/10, real shame so many have been hit by injuries!

Blue Wilf

Re: Rating the summer signings

Post by Blue Wilf » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:59 am

A really good summary, Shabba. Not sure I disagree with any of it.

Cabanas Blue

Re: Rating the summer signings

Post by Cabanas Blue » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:23 am

I certainly can't argue with any of that, after a poor start it looks to me that Davis could be our next Cresswell.