League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Can we start 2023 with a win?

Lincoln Win
2
11%
Ipswich Win
11
61%
Draw
5
28%
 
Total votes: 18

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 3794
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Frosty » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:30 am

Image



Image Lincoln City v Ipswich Town Image



Sunday 2nd January 2023 – 15:00

Sincil Bank




Image



Pre-Match Thoughts - Mike




Once the dust had settled and I'd had a couple of hours period of reflection I can honestly say I was not too disappointed with the outcome of our tussle with Portsmouth, yes it would have been lovely to have put One over them, yes we deserved to win and yes we lost a tiny bit of ground to Plymouth but by and large we have to take the positives from it. The quality of our play was once again excellent as we dominated another of the so called better teams in the division, I liked the way we fought back twice to get the point that we deserved at the very least, Fratton park is a tough and hostile place to go but we dealt with it well. Going behind so early to a contentious goal would have seen Town teams of the recent past capitulate and while it was a blow and made our job that much harder we responded in a positive manner by sticking to our game plan.

All too often we get knee jerk negativity at the slightest setback and to be perfectly honest I just do not get it, as Charnwood said, we are NOT going to win our remaining 22 games, score bucket loads of goals and concede nothing, it just is not going to happen, I commented at the start of the season that to go up automatically you can lose around Six or Seven, that still stands. Blue Wilf also hit the nail on the head in that it was another very tricky game out of the way and we are still second, let's see how Wednesday get on at Portsmouth and how we do at home to Port vale, I know which I prefer.

One thing I am not so sure I agree with is that we must be Plymouth, Wednesday & Barnsley when we come up against them again, of course it would be the icing on the cake and for what it's worth I think we can beat all of them, however, not losing is more important, what we must do is beat the likes of Fleetwood, Cheltenham, Lincoln & Wycombe next time around, look at the points lost against those sides and then look at where those points would have put us, out of sight, that's where. I look at the fixture list and it makes me even more confident of winning this division, the additions coming in in January too can only help our cause, I see around Five or Six tricky games but the rest Ipswich at something approaching their best are well capable of winning them.

I must say I thought the performances of Sam Morsy & Lee Evans Thursday night were exceptional, I made the point at Half Time as to how good they had been and was pleased to hear the "experts" saying just that after the game, they were both superb, for me Morsy is the best player in this division bar none and Evans is matching him right now too. Add in Leif Davis and we have Three very good players who should be anywhere near League One. I must mention again but where I feel the need is to strengthen and again it is without question in defence, Two goals scored and still not enough to win a game we should have won thanks in no small part to some poor defending for their second goal, time and time again we give away a gift, a really good centre back arriving in January is top of my list for sure and while I would not say no to another striker it is not the end of the world for me if we don't get One although Gassan Ahadme has really contributed nothing yet and that needs to change.

They keep coming thick and fast and next up it is One of the aforementioned teams that we really need to be beating, Lincoln City somehow went away from Portman Road with the Three points after a real smash and grab performance and we really do need to return the favour, failure to win won't be terminal but it will be disappointing for sure, we pummelled them in the first game and failed to find the net once, I cannot for the life of me see that happening again, with Sheffield Wednesday playing Cambridge Utd and Plymouth hosting MK Dons the need is even greater for a positive result as I don't see either of those two slipping up here either, thankfully there are tougher games coming their way soon. For now though it is about what we do and I am seeing nothing less than a Town win at Sincil bank and Three precious points to keep the Tractor rolling on nicely. Town win. COYB'S





The Opposition – Lincoln City Honours




League


Football League Third Division North / League One (3rd tier)
Champions: 1931–32, 1947–48, 1951–52
Runners-up: 1927–28, 1930–31, 1936–37
Play-off finalists: 2020–21

Football League Fourth Division / League Two (4th tier)
Champions: 1975–76, 2018–19
Runners-up: 1980–81
Third place: 1997–98
Play-off finalists: 2002–03, 2004–05

Conference / National League (5th tier)
Champions: 1987–88, 2016–17


Cup


Football League Trophy
Winners: 2017–18

Football League Group Trophy
Runners-up: 1982–83

Conference Championship Shield
Winners: 1988

Other/Youth and Reserve
Lincolnshire Senior Cup
Winners (38): 1886–87, 1890–91, 1891–92, 1893–94, 1907–08, 1909–10, 1911–12, 1913–14, 1914–15, 1919–20, 1921–22, 1923–24, 1925–26, 1926–27, 1930–31, 1931–32, 1933–34, 1934–35, 1945–46, 1947–48, 1948–49, 1950–51, 1955–566, 1961–62, 1963–646, 1965–666, 1966–67, 1968–69, 1969–70, 1974–75, 1980–81, 1981–82, 1984–85, 1990–91, 1997–98, 2004–05, 2006–07, 2009–10, 2013–14,
Runners-up (32): 1892–93, 1894–95, 1896–97, 1900–01, 1902–03, 1903–04, 1908–09, 1912–13, 1920–21, 1922–23, 1925–26, 1927–28, 1928–29, 1929–30, 1932–33, 1935–36, 1936–37, 1937–38, 1946–47, 1949–50, 1951–52, 1954–55, 1958–59, 1959–60, 1976–77, 1978–79, 1985–86, 2007–08, 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12, 2014–15




The Manager – Mark Kennedy



Image



League Table as at 31st December 2022


Image




Form Guide





Lincoln City



3 Dec Shrewsbury 2 - 0 Lincoln City

10 Dec Lincoln City 0 - 0 Wycombe

17 Dec Cheltenham pp. Lincoln City

26 Dec Burton Albion 3 - 0 Lincoln City

30 Dec Lincoln City 1 - 1 Bolton





Ipswich Town



2 Dec Ipswich Town 1 - 1 Fleetwood

10 Dec Ipswich Town 2 - 1 Peterborough

17 Dec Wycombe 1 - 0 Ipswich Town

26 Dec Ipswich Town 3 - 0 Oxford Utd

29 Dec Portsmouth 2 - 2 Ipswich Town





Head to Head



Image








Match referee – Declan Bourne




Image





LINCOLN CITY 1 IPSWICH TOWN 2

shabba
Posts: 1227
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by shabba » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:17 am

Tricky one to call the lineup on, will some of the players be jaded as three games in fairly close succession - and some had a bit of illness.

Ideally you’d want to go with the same XI but maybe Aluko and possibly Edward’s or Jackson may start and then harness etc get brought on later.

IMO we need to go full out to get a result in this game, rest everyone possible during the Rotherham game then go again fresher for the HUGE Plymouth game.

We really need to be getting some back to back wins going now and keep pace with the other three (I’m now including Barnsley).

hallamblue
Posts: 28723
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by hallamblue » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:39 pm

I’ve gone for a Town win…. Because we must win!

User avatar
AzzurroMark
Posts: 2442
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by AzzurroMark » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:07 pm

Highlighing Evans here, I think his absence was a huge blow to us, and while Humphreys was a capable deputy, you can't beat an experienced head like Lee Evans. In another thread, someone mentioned the points tallies over 3 separate 8 game periods and it may now only be conjecture, but Evans I feel would've made for a more positive return had he been available in the last section of those games.
As for the Lincoln game, I feel our away performances, on the whole, have been more fruitful than those at home, therefore a low scoring win for Ipswich. 1-2 for me.

User avatar
rossi
Posts: 2685
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:18 pm
Location: Broomfield

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by rossi » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:12 pm

AzzurroMark wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:07 pm
Highlighing Evans here, I think his absence was a huge blow to us, and while Humphreys was a capable deputy, you can't beat an experienced head like Lee Evans. In another thread, someone mentioned the points tallies over 3 separate 8 game periods and it may now only be conjecture, but Evans I feel would've made for a more positive return had he been available in the last section of those games.
As for the Lincoln game, I feel our away performances, on the whole, have been more fruitful than those at home, therefore a low scoring win for Ipswich. 1-2 for me.
Sorry Mark, but if you're suggesting that a dip in form is due to the absence of one player then I cannot agree - it's a team game after all

User avatar
AzzurroMark
Posts: 2442
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by AzzurroMark » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:24 pm

rossi wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:12 pm
AzzurroMark wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:07 pm
Highlighing Evans here, I think his absence was a huge blow to us, and while Humphreys was a capable deputy, you can't beat an experienced head like Lee Evans. In another thread, someone mentioned the points tallies over 3 separate 8 game periods and it may now only be conjecture, but Evans I feel would've made for a more positive return had he been available in the last section of those games.
As for the Lincoln game, I feel our away performances, on the whole, have been more fruitful than those at home, therefore a low scoring win for Ipswich. 1-2 for me.
Sorry Mark, but if you're suggesting that a dip in form is due to the absence of one player then I cannot agree - it's a team game after all
Not just one player no, after all Humphreys did stand in well, albeit he obviously struggled in some games (Wycombe springs to mind). Of course we were strongly missing Harness and Aluko too, also both missing over that same period of time. Perhaps I should have alluded to that too, but my comment was mainly in reference to Mike's comment about how well both Evans (& Morsy) had played. Had Harness been highly praised too from the Pompey game then I'd have added himto the equation.
A serious question, while it is a team game, do you think a single player can make that much of a difference? I only ask, and by no means taking away from your reply, as I believe Morsy is a good example of a single player who can make a difference (and as a captain you should certainly hope so). I have seen his performances and the way he drives his teammates on to lift the team.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 21960
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by marko69 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:00 pm

Excellent, honest preview…….. and this part …., with Sheffield Wednesday playing Cambridge Utd and Plymouth hosting MK Dons the need is even greater for a positive result as I don't see either of those two slipping up here either,
…… spot on. Its a must win game….. to keep pressure on. For sure.
There is a Lincoln win vote up there, ……. After a spirited 3-0 win v Ox and a gritty away draw @ Shat-on Park, no idea how that can be a serious prediction…….. other than just having no faith whatsoever in KMcK.
Think it’ll be a cautiously defensive start and settle into it……. Then 2-0 ITFC.
Think Plymouth will trounce MK but hoping Cambridge spoil the Owl party by getting the draw.

Ref caption:

Player: “Shocking dive there Ref. Should be bumped off for that type o nonsense.”
Ref: “I’ll go call my bro, Jason.”

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 26901
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Bluemike » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:03 pm

I'm surprised there's only One vote for Lincoln, I could have counted at least Three or Four candidates lol.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 21960
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by marko69 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:25 pm

To go straight to lincoln win, bypassing away draw, is highly pessimistic.
BUT……. 🤷‍♂️, could happen.

Wouldn’t advise it on an accumulator bet though.

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 7839
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Shed on tour » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:31 pm

Considering Lincoln haven’t lost a home game in the league this season I’m surprised so many have gone for a Town win. Obviously all the positive posters have come out in force. :wink: Will go for a draw.

Lincoln 1 Town 1

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 26901
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Bluemike » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:36 pm

If we do fail to win I'm staying off here, could feel a ban looming lol.

User avatar
rossi
Posts: 2685
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:18 pm
Location: Broomfield

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by rossi » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:37 pm

AzzurroMark wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:24 pm
rossi wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:12 pm
AzzurroMark wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:07 pm
Highlighing Evans here, I think his absence was a huge blow to us, and while Humphreys was a capable deputy, you can't beat an experienced head like Lee Evans. In another thread, someone mentioned the points tallies over 3 separate 8 game periods and it may now only be conjecture, but Evans I feel would've made for a more positive return had he been available in the last section of those games.
As for the Lincoln game, I feel our away performances, on the whole, have been more fruitful than those at home, therefore a low scoring win for Ipswich. 1-2 for me.
Sorry Mark, but if you're suggesting that a dip in form is due to the absence of one player then I cannot agree - it's a team game after all
Not just one player no, after all Humphreys did stand in well, albeit he obviously struggled in some games (Wycombe springs to mind). Of course we were strongly missing Harness and Aluko too, also both missing over that same period of time. Perhaps I should have alluded to that too, but my comment was mainly in reference to Mike's comment about how well both Evans (& Morsy) had played. Had Harness been highly praised too from the Pompey game then I'd have added himto the equation.
A serious question, while it is a team game, do you think a single player can make that much of a difference? I only ask, and by no means taking away from your reply, as I believe Morsy is a good example of a single player who can make a difference (and as a captain you should certainly hope so). I have seen his performances and the way he drives his teammates on to lift the team.
Mark - seriously - no - we cannot and should not rely on the performance of 1 0r 2 - it's a team game

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 26901
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Bluemike » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:38 pm

Mbappe almost proved otherwise though.

User avatar
rossi
Posts: 2685
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:18 pm
Location: Broomfield

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by rossi » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:41 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:03 pm
I'm surprised there's only One vote for Lincoln, I could have counted at least Three or Four candidates lol.
and I'll bet than I'm one of them, Mike, right? Cant comment, it's an anonymous poll after all

User avatar
AzzurroMark
Posts: 2442
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by AzzurroMark » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:49 pm

Shed on tour wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:31 pm
Considering Lincoln haven’t lost a home game in the league this season I’m surprised so many have gone for a Town win. Obviously all the positive posters have come out in force. :wink: Will go for a draw.

Lincoln 1 Town 1
That stat surprises me I must say. I guess all records are there to fall!
Certainly while the arguments/discussions remain balanced with no name calling, i think that this forum is a great place to be right now. 👍

User avatar
arana peligrosa
Posts: 9932
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by arana peligrosa » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:55 pm

voted to tie, we've had problems with them in past years and fixtures any anyone thinking we'll make the trip there and skin them is barking up a wrong tree. This willl be a real test of the clubs promotion aspects and we got players out through injury or illness, whatever, but even with names omitted we still possess a good team that can challenge any side this league has to offer.

i try not to focus on nearest challengers at least during a game day as it only serves as a distraction to own team endeavors but there's little room for mistake now even around a halfway stage of a season. It'll be tough but we got the capabillities even with a possible reduced strength squad to take a result from it.

LCFC 2 ITFC 2

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 21960
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by marko69 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:04 pm

Got to think that Kieron himself will regard a draw as a bit of a fail. He’ll be 100% looking for the 3pts from his players. Yes, a point is a point…… but it’ll not be a good result regardless of their home record.
We keep being told to concentrate on Ipswich ——>>> …., well Ipswich should be winning this one.

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 16444
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Charnwood » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:14 pm

AzzurroMark wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:49 pm
Shed on tour wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:31 pm
Considering Lincoln haven’t lost a home game in the league this season I’m surprised so many have gone for a Town win. Obviously all the positive posters have come out in force. :wink: Will go for a draw.

Lincoln 1 Town 1
That stat surprises me I must say. I guess all records are there to fall!
Certainly while the arguments/discussions remain balanced with no name calling, i think that this forum is a great place to be right now. 👍

Ipswich we’re undefeated at Portman Road when Lincoln came to town but it didn’t help us secure a draw. ☹️ If we play as well as we can there’s no reason why we can’t even things up and avenge their 1-0 win earlier in the season.

MickyD
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:13 am

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by MickyD » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:12 am

Bolton fan here with no axe to grind. Just a word of warning for you prior to your trip to Lincoln. Be aware there is no Row A despite Lincoln selling seats in that row.
My seat at last night’s Lincoln v Bolton game was Row A Seat 70, right behind the goal. Problem was, Row B Seat 70 ticket holder wanted to stand in front of the same seat. Actually, it’s a good job nobody insisted on us all sitting.
Enjoy.

shabba
Posts: 1227
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by shabba » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:54 am

MickyD wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:12 am
Bolton fan here with no axe to grind. Just a word of warning for you prior to your trip to Lincoln. Be aware there is no Row A despite Lincoln selling seats in that row.
My seat at last night’s Lincoln v Bolton game was Row A Seat 70, right behind the goal. Problem was, Row B Seat 70 ticket holder wanted to stand in front of the same seat. Actually, it’s a good job nobody insisted on us all sitting.
Enjoy.
Welcome Micky, thanks for taking the time to post.

If you’d have the time it would be great to start a thread on this forum and have a little chat about Bolton, how the season is going from a fans point of view and how you see other teams Inc town etc. always great to get another fans perspective.

hallamblue
Posts: 28723
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by hallamblue » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:02 am

Town struggling with illness for Lincoln game.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/23222452.i ... s-worries/

I think some players possibly declared themselves fit for the Pompey game, but weren’t.

User avatar
number 9
Posts: 5218
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by number 9 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:00 pm

Even more vital we win this with Plymouth expectedly beating the Dons. The GD is also beginning to grow against us. Now we're hearing more reports of illness. Don't wanna be Debbie Downer, but things will only get tougher if we fail to get the 3 points.

COYB!

Denny61
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:30 pm

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Denny61 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:02 pm

Barnsley Bolton draw tomorrow ..Cambridge win tomorrow and us win would be perfect

Andym
Posts: 5060
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Mid Suffolk

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Andym » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:32 pm

It will be a tough one, they seem to draw just about every home game.
We need to stay patient, no point on lobbing long high balls at them however frustrated we are. Is not our game and don’t have anyone that good in the air. Still confident that we will win 2-0.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 26901
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Bluemike » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:10 pm

0-4 defeat, the slide continues.

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 16444
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Charnwood » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:15 pm

All the stats point to a 1-1 draw but I don’t see it. I’m hoping the defence can hold firm and come away with a clean sheet and just anyone in a town shirt grab the win. 0-1 win for Town 👍

mendipblue
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:48 pm

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by mendipblue » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:05 pm

Not sure about Jackson Harness starting. Leigh in for Davies. Aluko starts.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 21960
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by marko69 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:25 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:10 pm
0-4 defeat, the slide continues.
Happy New Year, Mike :lol: 👍

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 26901
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Bluemike » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:33 pm

Top scorer Chaplin, with 4 goals in last Three League games left on the bench, pathetic management.

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 7839
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:43 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:33 pm
Top scorer Chaplin, with 4 goals in last Three League games left on the bench, pathetic management.
A shitty decision if you ask me.

Post Reply