Manchester City Charged by EPL for breach of FFP Rules

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Manchester City Charged by EPL for breach of FFP Rules

Post by marko69 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:15 pm

Ricco wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:12 pm
There's also issues of transparency, you have to declare everything correctly, I believe this is part of it? Though its just one thing I read, I can't be bothered to read any more than one article though, it's going to bubble on for a long time and be pathetic headline after pathetic headline. I'll read about it again when there's a conclusion.

There's so so much money involved though, I don't think Rangers' situation can be compared all that much. No offense to Scottish Prem, but there just isn't the same levels of money involved, especially 10 years ago or whenever it happened to Rangers, and we all know that sadly money talks.
The defunct Rangers were skint and spending money that didnt exist. Completely different scenario.

Man City are gazillionaires.

number 9

Re: Manchester City Charged by EPL for breach of FFP Rules

Post by number 9 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:48 am

Charges explained and Pep's response:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64598036