Barnsley Away & International Call Ups

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Re: Barnsley Away & International Call Ups

Post by Charnwood » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:53 am

AzzurroMark wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:43 pm
Charnwood wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:54 pm
AzzurroMark wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:32 pm

On a cruise and not sure my wife would be too happy even if I could tune in! :wink:
From first hand experience you’ll be very lucky to have enough internet speed on a cruise ship to watch footie unless you’re in a very expensive luxury cabin. More chance of watching on Sky Sports but can’t imagine many guests on board wound be happy watching Barnsley v Ipswich. For some reason I think your wife will be the happy one.
That's exactly it Andy. Think I have to pay for internet access as it is. Never mind hey.. :D
Again from experience not worth buying a ships package either. Either buy a bundle off your provider which you can use when on land or just find Wi-Fi to catch up o any important stuff like footie results.

Enjoy your cruise , would love to hear about it as it’s an area we’ve never been to and my missus is very keen to.