From TWTD

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Cabanas Blue

From TWTD

Post by Cabanas Blue » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:22 pm

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: From TWTD

Post by Bluemike » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:38 pm

I love this guy and it so reassuring to read that nothing changes should we fail to go up this season.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:57 am

Encouraging and reassuring read and bang on attitude which is what I want from our football club. I just wish our fans could embrace the same positivity and enjoy the journey because some of the doom and gloom and depressing stuff I read on other Town Forums on Social Media is unbelievable.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:21 am

I've said for many many years that a lot of our fans are odd, very knee jerk and sadly lacking in general nous, about the only thing Roy Keane got right here. I get we've had years of mediocrity and disappointment but Jesus christ some just can't allow themselves to enjoy what is unfolding, we all have bad days, God knows I do where Town are concerned but this journey is in its infancy, enjoy the ride, otherwise what's the point ?

Cabanas Blue

Post by Cabanas Blue » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:24 pm

As long as we have Mark Ashton and KMc we are only going one way and hopefully we can do a Brighton or Brentford and please let it be before I pop my clogs.🙏😂😂

Steve

Post by Steve » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:10 pm

He's right in saying takes time

two years ago and honestly I think we were all in the mire. Our beloved Ipswich only going downwards

We need to keep the faith, maybe not happen this year but can still see us improving. Make the foundations right and have a good and steady club for many, many years

Thank you to Mark and everybody else connected to Ipswich Town, pleasure being an Ipswich fan once again