Manchester City FC Premier League Champions

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Manchester City FC Premier League Champions

Post by Bluemike » Tue May 23, 2023 7:56 am

Tyreece Simpson, what a waste of f**king space he's turned out to be, thank god we parted company.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Tue May 23, 2023 4:07 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 7:56 am
Tyreece Simpson, what a waste of f**king space he's turned out to be, thank god we parted company.
Which brings up a good point, I suppose those big clubs are still taking a big risk when they scoop up a young player.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed May 24, 2023 12:05 pm

Wrong word maybe, 9? “Risk”? More a “punt” for big clubs maybe? 🤔
A risk being something that could potentially lead to danger.
Like King Roy c*ntybaws “risking” Mevans’ dough on Tampax Pishskin? Scared the guy so much, it changed his whole financial plan moving fwd.

Big clubs who can afford several Messi’s take punts and sell on for losses when they turn out to be Priskins.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Wed May 24, 2023 12:39 pm

Not necessarily a 'big' club by today's rankings, but I think Sunderland scooping up Conor Wickham from us for 13-Mil was probably a big risk. I get what you're saying, though. Clubs like ManShitty can throw millions at the wall and see what sticks.