TownTV launched

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Re: TownTV launched

Post by Charnwood » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:50 am

As I recall I had 3 options.

1) Buy a match pass for £10

2) Subscribe Monthly for £19.99 pm

3 Pay Annual Subscription £170 pa.

Unless you only envisage watching less than 15 games over the season the Annual Subscription is a “No Brainer” and excellent value for money.

If you only watched 40 games and no other content it would work out at £4.25 per game. 👍

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:30 am

Yes the overseas subscription seems good value , and for those using a vpn (which is not illegal per sa), you can access all league matches. Obviously you have to factor in the cost of a vpn . Mine is Nord vpn £80 for 2 years which I’ve already got from last season, but I suspect there are now cheaper about, ( Cyberghost?)

There’s no point subscribing as a UK based fan as you can’t access the games .

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:36 am

I’ve used various VPN’s over the years but found Express VPN to be the best with no noticeable impact on internet speed. Not the cheapest but the best never is.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:31 pm

A few issues with TownTV today, no commentary for the first 10 mins or so and poor sound quality in the studio. Teething problems should be sorted by now.

Mariner67

Post by Mariner67 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:53 pm

Why does it stop people purchasing a video pass if you are not in the right region?, surely the club must be losing alot of money, I know several people who can only watch if they folk out for a VPN who do I complain to? I have a vpn but it's costing me.