Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.
Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood
- Posts: 6759
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
- Location: in the doghouse
A card for "Shed on Tour"
All the best mate.
Please sign with your Best Wishes,
Last edited by goldandblack
on Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:29 am
- Location: Trimley St Martin
Hoping you make a full and speedy recovery.
- Posts: 30046
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
- Location: Ipswich Town F.C.
Get well soon Tony …. See you at PR soon I hope
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:29 pm
Wishing you a speedy recovery
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:06 am
All the best for a speedy recovery.
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:44 pm
Wishing a full and speedy recovery
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:21 pm
Wishing you a speedy recovery x
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:15 am
Get well soon Clacton Boy!
Shed on tour
- Posts: 8126
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm
Thanks for the messages everyone. Been a busy week with visits to hospital for further tests and scans. Good news is that I’m feeling a lot better than I did and the heart rate has stabilised. Been put on a lot more medication to control it. Have to say that the medical staff have all been brilliant and am just thankful for our NHS. Hopefully will be back watching the Town soon.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 28749
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
- Location: Ipswich
Great news Tony, hopefully cya back at Portman Road soon although Saturday might come too soon.
- Posts: 2649
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:05 pm
Great stuff Shed, they are bloody brilliant aren't they? Extremely thorough. Hope you're fully back to feeling yourself very soon.
K L Blue
- Posts: 4208
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:43 pm
- Location: Kings Lynn
- Posts: 5284
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 pm
- Location: Mid Suffolk
Glad you’re feeling better. Take it easy, and get fully fit.
- Posts: 1555
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:36 pm
- Location: Swindon
Get better soon Shed , we all wish you a speedy recovery mate!