EFLC (R4) - Ipswich Town vs Fulham FC Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Can we make the Semis?

Ipswich Win
53%
Fulham Win
33%
Draw
13%

Total votes: 15

hallamblue

Re: EFLC (R4) - Ipswich Town vs Fulham FC Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by hallamblue » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:00 am

I stood beside Mike for the record ! :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: EFLC (R4) - Ipswich Town vs Fulham FC Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by marko69 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:27 am

hallamblue wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:00 am
I stood beside Mike for the record ! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats hilarious. You just setting it straight……., you were beside, not in front. Comedy gold, Hallam. :lol: Got a tiler ever so slightly getting on my nerves this morning & that cheered me up.

Sometimes do think, whats the point entering these comps if you ain’t going to compete? 🤷‍♂️
I mean that’ll look like a massive contradiction on my part from last season as getting out of League One was so important that all other comps meant zero……… but league position 🤷‍♂️…… really thought more ambition wouldve been applied by the management.

But…….., with Shed on Tour highlighting the fixture congestion during that week in December….. arguably a God Send that the League Cup is gone. A trip to Goodison Park wouldnt have been wise.
6 points v both Budgers & Leeds way more important.