Help regarding Norwich game

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

ChrisAllen7

Help regarding Norwich game

Post by ChrisAllen7 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:46 pm

Dear all,

I was wondering if you are maybe able to help me. I am originally from Southwold but moved to Stockholm, Sweden 15 years ago.

I bought a Super Blues membership this year for me and my son and have been to two games this season. We then received information about Super Blues members needing to attend at least 3 games to qualify for tickets to the Norwich game.

I have already booked flights and non refundable hotel at around £500 in London, before receiving this information about the tickets.

Do you know anybody willing to sell 2 Ipswich v Norwich tickets for between £300 - 350? I am so desperate. My boy is heartbroken and I don't know what to do. I know the club has a strict policy on ticket touting but coming all the way from Sweden I'm prepared to do whatever to make the game.

Please please let me know if you know if anybody interested.

I understand this post may upset people and I'm sorry if I do offend someone.

Kindest regards,

Chris

hallamblue

Re: Help regarding Norwich game

Post by hallamblue » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:50 pm

Try posting this on twtd.co.uk forum you might get lucky , but I wouldn’t hold your breath. Unfortunately the tickets will be hottest in town. You could also contact club as they buy back tickets off fans who can’t go ( i think !)

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:07 pm

Chris…….. Marko here from Edinburgh. I do not have tickets……. But posting just to say, firstly, good luck, and secondly, if i did have two tickets, and you were paying £300 - £350, my tickets would be YOURS!
I’d gladly sit at home with a few beers shouting at VAR from my armchair. 👍👌

ChrisAllen7

Post by ChrisAllen7 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:09 pm

marko69 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:07 pm
Chris…….. Marko here from Edinburgh. I do not have tickets……. But posting just to say, firstly, good luck, and secondly, if i did have two tickets, and you were paying £300 - £350, my tickets would be YOURS!
I’d gladly sit at home with a few beers shouting at VAR from my armchair. 👍👌
Thank you Marko! Appreciate that! Please spread the word :)

ChrisAllen7

Post by ChrisAllen7 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:11 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:50 pm
Try posting this on twtd.co.uk forum you might get lucky , but I wouldn’t hold your breath. Unfortunately the tickets will be hottest in town. You could also contact club as they buy back tickets off fans who can’t go ( i think !)
Hey, Thanks for the message. I tried already and thing my post got taken down unfortunately. I understand people hate ticket touting but I can't think of anything else to do.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:38 pm

Ah, did they.

Yes the Club were trying to stop fans buying up tickets every game to sell on just to get “points” for the Derby match . I reckon you only option now is to contact the club and explain your situation and leave them your details. Good luck SwedishBlue ( I’ve just re named you ) 👍 :D

Try and email mark Ashton at the club…

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:28 am

Your post is back up on twtd! And you’ve had done replies ….

Contact the club .