This is why Hldaky is #1

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

This is why Hldaky is #1

Post by hallamblue » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:45 pm

shabba

Re: This is why Hldaky is #1

Post by shabba » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:48 pm

We NEED to sign him up to a new contract pronto.

On a side note I wonder how that would work now the rules have changed, he does qualify for a work permit based on lack of international appearances but could take one of two allocated ESC slots which clubs are allowed.

I think that’s the rule for next season anyway, although IF we aren’t in this league that might be different. I don’t quite know enough about it but I know it’s changed a bit now.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:58 pm

Hallam
It happened virtually in line where we were standing and it really was a superb cushioned touch. We all just went wow.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:58 pm

I was impressed with totally unruffled the whole team looked Sat. We so professional …. Cue scum banana skin considering we are so much better than them this season. Always happens doesn’t it !