PNE AWAY social club Fanzone and sports bar

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Lancashire Lad

PNE AWAY social club Fanzone and sports bar

Post by Lancashire Lad » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:20 am

Hello ITFC supporters

In 4 weeks you visit PNE , they are a club only 20 mins away from our non league Ground. At Chorley FC we host alot of league clubs supporters visiting WIGAN Bolton PNE and Blackburn

We recently hosted 560 Carlisle UTD fans on there awaydays to WIGAN , it was a fantastic day!

We are seeing if your unofficial Away travel would like to come up for a couple of hours before heading on to deapdale. Pls email
chorleyawaydays@gmail.com if you know anybody running coaches and would be interested

Also follow chorleyawaydays on twitter

Thanks for you time

AzzurroMark

Re: PNE AWAY social club Fanzone and sports bar

Post by AzzurroMark » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:55 am

Lancashire Lad wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:20 am
Hello ITFC supporters

In 4 weeks you visit PNE , they are a club only 20 mins away from our non league Ground. At Chorley FC we host alot of league clubs supporters visiting WIGAN Bolton PNE and Blackburn

We recently hosted 560 Carlisle UTD fans on there awaydays to WIGAN , it was a fantastic day!

We are seeing if your unofficial Away travel would like to come up for a couple of hours before heading on to deapdale. Pls email
chorleyawaydays@gmail.com if you know anybody running coaches and would be interested

Also follow chorleyawaydays on twitter

Thanks for you time
Not that I travel to away games, but I think that's a fantastic idea. I can imagine it creates a great atmosphere as well as helping lower tier sides bring in vital extra funds

Lancashire Lad

Post by Lancashire Lad » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:13 pm

It goes down really well, all away supporters all together in couple of rooms and in cheap beverages. We are 8-10 miles from all teams like Pne WIGAN Bolton so works out perfectly

Alot of boozers now shut near Deepdale

Hope we can be of help to some of your Supporters

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:18 pm

Hello … have you also posted your post on twtd?

Many fans on that forum do travel it might be worth posting on it.

www.twtd.co.uk

Lancashire Lad

Post by Lancashire Lad » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:50 pm

Thanks for this , I wasn't aware of this forum I will get it posted .

Appreciated 👍

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:53 pm

You’re welcome ….