German club eye McKenna

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

German club eye McKenna

Post by Bluemike » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:18 pm

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ipswi ... m-germany/

Gonna get this continuously now I'm afraid.

rossi

Re: German club eye McKenna

Post by rossi » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:12 pm

doesn't really matter though, does it?
I eye Ashley Madekwe frequently - doesn't mean I'm ever gonna get to shag her though

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:46 pm

It could matter if there's some truth in it, who's this Ashley bloke ?

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:07 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:46 pm
It could matter if there's some truth in it, who's this Ashley bloke ?
:lol:

Cabanas Blue

Post by Cabanas Blue » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:21 pm

I couldn't see KMc leaving Ipswich when he and his family are settled and having to start again in a foreign country especially as he could be offered a good job in this country before long.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:40 am

It's perfectly feasible. If not Germany, then perhaps Belgium or the Netherlands. Wouldn't be the elite of those respective leagues as the Stuttgart interest suggests but there's going to be a time when McKenna realizes he can really go no further with us or just wishes for another challenge.

So much depends on whether we get to the EPL in a few months. For arguments sake, and if we fail, somehow believe McKenna will have accepted he's had his best season with us and try his hand elsewhere. If that has to be in another league on the continent there's every chance it could come to pass.

If Dortmund or Munich were trying to lure him in I'd accept it as horseshit, but a lesser club name from the German League, there has to be a certain plausibility within it.

shabba

Post by shabba » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm

Cabanas Blue wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:21 pm
I couldn't see KMc leaving Ipswich when he and his family are settled and having to start again in a foreign country especially as he could be offered a good job in this country before long.
Agree. I’m fairly sure he’ll be at a premier league club this summer, one way or another.