Match day seat resale scheme

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Match day seat resale scheme

Post by hallamblue » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:35 pm

Thought people might find it useful if they don’t have a ST…. Seems a good scheme. Club pay you what you bought your ticket for (1/23rd) and then resell your seat on the day for a higher on the day price ( so you get your money back and club makes a small profit on resale and means the ground has optimal occupancy )….
Seems a very idea to me tbh

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-new ... sale-trial

Andym

Re: Match day seat resale scheme

Post by Andym » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:41 pm

They do a similar thing at Luton. With a ground that small I guess they have to. But it’s a good idea. I have two season ticket holders near me who miss more matches than they attend.

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:37 pm

Hopefully this will give people an extra chance to get a seat at PR. I see, prior to any season ticket resales, that all of the next 3 home games have sold out!

shabba

Post by shabba » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:36 am

Andym wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:41 pm
They do a similar thing at Luton. With a ground that small I guess they have to. But it’s a good idea. I have two season ticket holders near me who miss more matches than they attend.
It’s a great idea and also a small earner for the club. Win win!

West Ham also offer this.