From a Leicester fan

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Cofpunk

From a Leicester fan

Post by Cofpunk » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:04 pm

Greetings, Leicester fan here coming in peace
Just wanted to drop by and wish you all the best of luck and fortune for your next 2 games in the race to get promoted
It's been an incredible battle, one which not many foresaw maybe 3 months ago and it appeared we were running away with it, yet somehow we nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, so you can imagine the relief when our promotion was confirmed on Friday, before our last 2 results the nerves were unbearable
I have every faith you will get the job done, watching you at times has made me slightly envious with the way your players battle for everything and keep going until the very end, which at points this season our lads haven't showed that mentality and seemed afraid to take a gamble at times
I think I speak for the majority of Leicester fans when I say I'm looking forward to you joining us in the Prem, just as long as you finish 2nd 😉
Enjoy your promotion party as much as we will

Frosty
Forum Owner

Re: From a Leicester fan

Post by Frosty » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:02 pm

cheers mate, and well done on your own promotion.

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:45 am

Thank you for that. We still have work to do but in Kieran McKenna and this amazing group of players, we trust! Its been an incredible two seasons for us and we must not fall at the final hurdle. Hopefully that will not happen but good to know you are with us!

Well done to you as well - you will have your battles in the courtroom as well next year with the FFP stuff but thats for another season I guess. Lets hope we can now finish the job! COYB's!

shabba

Post by shabba » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:53 pm

Thank you for taking the time to come on and post, appreciated.

The XI Leciester have is very good for this level, I said here recently you only need a 6-7 out of 10 each week to win, we need a 8-9 and have gotten that most weeks. I think only this manager we have could have done this with this squad, the 'team' is king here.

Well done on the title, its been one hell of a fierce season this year